Online now
Online now

The Journey

skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
4 years ago • Mar 30, 2020
Island girl wrote:
Please do what you can to avoid that particular melancholy because it isn't true. I bet that if you sat down with both of them right now they would give you a piece of their minds (respectfully, of course) to even entertain such a thought!

~chuckle~ knowing them, they'd probably pound my chest with their tiny, ineffectual fists. icon_smile.gif

Quote: I absolutely appreciate your openness and sharing. What you have written over the past few days has helped me understand better where Master is coming from and created some interesting dialogue between us that hadn't happened before. If you were here, and we weren't under this fucking quarantine, I'd give you a huge hug of thanks, a great cup of coffee, and a few tears as well.

Thank you.

Indeed, thank YOU for your kind words. I'm gratified that my words have been a help for you.

It's been quite a while since I've been to the Big Island, lovely place, all of it.
sir james ladies​(sub female){oh yes ple}
4 years ago • Apr 11, 2020
While we are working through our loss from the sub side of life. Just in case there was no time to tell you before there passing. I am sure that they where very grateful that you gave them your love and honor as we are for our sir. And on there behalf we thank you for being what you are and choosing them for yourself.
AllOfMe​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 11, 2020
AllOfMe​(sub female) • Apr 11, 2020
First let me start by saying my condolences not many people find happiness at all in their life time and it looks like you found it twice ...so far ...........Thank you clearing up what IRL, TPE, and I've also seen the word insta-dom which I figured was a wanabe cause let's face it you just don't insta-nothing lol but now I know what HNG means if it comes up ........
petiteluna​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 25, 2020
petiteluna​(sub female) • Apr 25, 2020
Seriously, thank you for your posts. This one was especially beautiful getting to know your journey, and seeing (reading) what a healthy & loving relationship looks like. Just, wow. I’m a little loss for words.