Online now
Online now

#Thankyoueveryoneservingthefrontline-coronavirus

Phanes​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 28, 2020

#Thankyoueveryoneservingthefrontline-coronavirus

Phanes​(dom male) • Mar 28, 2020
I'm asking everyone within the community to post a Thank You to recognize everyone who is helping care for those who are sick with this coronavirus, those who are out there unselfishly working to provide the services needed for all of us around the world to stay safe in our homes; from the truckers, to grocery store workers, to those who are picking the food in the fields, those who are caring for the children of those who have to work, to the restaurants who are serving food to go, to those who are on the streets serving and protecting the communities around the world, fire, police, emergency response, and those that I have not listed here but not to be forgotten.

I asked everyone in the community to do a shout-out and post a "Thank You" to someone who they are thankful for!! Let this forum roll off the chain without gratitude to those who are serving unselfishly!!
    The most loved post in topic
ropefish
4 years ago • Mar 28, 2020
ropefish • Mar 28, 2020
I'm really thankful to people like Philip DeFranco and Dr Mike, who are using their influence and youtube platforms to spread accurate information on covid to people like me who don't have cable and don't keep up with the news. Without people like them, me and tons like me would be out doing stupid, dangerous shit right now.

They're not exactly frontliners but I'm super grateful so I really wanted to give them a shoutout!
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Mar 29, 2020
MasterBear​(other butch) • Mar 29, 2020
I work the covid unit.

I want to say thank you to everyone who is keeping social distancing and understanding that everyone deserves toilet paper.