Online now
Online now

Chastity Turn on.

bearfortwinkz​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 3, 2020
bearfortwinkz​(dom male) • Jul 3, 2020
slave lukas wrote:
Just wondering if there are any Dominant Females here who hold their slaves in Chastity ? And if so, Why ? And what. Does the slave get out of it ?

I’m not a female Dom but I am a gay male Dom, and do keep my boy in chastity. It’s about the power exchange but it’s also that property doesn’t get a choice in what happens to them.

SirsBabyDoll wrote:
If I may ask....and this is just asked out of ignorance as well as curiosity......

But how is cleanliness maintained in regards to urinating and showering, etc? Especially long term chastity...

Most of the metal ones are easy to clean. Metal tends to be more hygienic. They have a hole usually for urinating. For instance for my boy, I keep him in chastity 24/7 with the exception of bath time (I take it off him to shower), play time if I’m interested in tormenting his cock, rare occasions such as doctors appointments, or the very rare occasion that I allow him permission to cum.

SirsBabyDoll wrote:
Thank you VERY much for such a complete answer! I do appreciate it. Personally, I think they are sexy...

My next ignorance question......ok, so it prevents you from getting hard but what about the desire to get hard? How do you experience any encounter with a sexual stimulis but can't get hard?

In the most cases the desire is still there and for a b lot of people it makes it worse for a while until you get over the hump then it’s kinda meh. It’s going to strain against the cage, biology still functions. But it’s not going too far.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Jul 3, 2020

Re: Chastity Turn on.

slave lukas wrote:
Just wondering if there are any Dominant Females here who hold their slaves in Chastity ? And if so, Why ? And what. Does the slave get out of it ?

Hope it's okay to include my self in this even though i'm gay sub, so would not apply in relation to a Domme... but i still qualify for the "submissive men" part?

i own 6 cages, which i have tried on and worn.. but they were all purchased and worn out of a desire/need for Someone who wanted to use them with me. i have no success topping or domming my self. i relate a great deal to what Amas boi expressed.

i don't relate to comments like "it's a slave." Though i have experienced the skill and affection of a Dom who got me to a place of feeling a possessed adoration for Him, i felt very alive and a person in that state, the notion of "it" doesn't fit for me.

For me, chastity is about giving over control of penile sexual pleasure/relaeas to my mate, and thereby giving them control over that drive and energy. In skilled hands, that energy and drive can be redirected towards pleasuring them.

One of the challenges i face as a bottom/sub is being/maitaining sub space. For me, that place goes into hibernation for awhile, or is harder to evoke, after i have had an orgasm from penile stimulation. my need/desire to please is supplemented, if not fueled, by my horniness. And even if i am not presently horny, being caged/penile restricted, keeps me at the edge of that place pretty much all the time and it only takes a nudge to get me there.

i am ambivalent about coming from penile stimulation. Sure, it feels good, as does orgasm. But it is also psychologically disappointing to me to orgasm from a place that i think of as used for penetration. There are ways a Top/Dom can stimulate me that way while collaring the psychological part of me, but they have to know me and what they are doing.

Another redirect is when a Top/Dom wants to do some 'molding' and 'alter' me to a physical receptor vs penetrator. I.e., redirecting that energy towards giving them pleasure using me orally or anally and thus redirecting all my sexual pleasure to those places as well.

i think in a lot of sub bottoms, i know this is true with me, chastity or restriction from penile touch helps surface/collar/control the need/desire some sub/bottoms have to be total receptives and non penetrators, particularly in response/relation to a Total Top/Dom/me.
LuckyIrish
3 years ago • Jul 17, 2020
LuckyIrish • Jul 17, 2020
I love the thought of being caged by a domme to obey her every instruction
emeX​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 17, 2020
emeX​(sub male) • Sep 17, 2020
Chastity does not always require a device. my previous Owner would tie a bow around my cock and balls with a ribbon, look me deep in the eyes and tell me i wasn't allowed. Period. The reason She chose this method was because the device would chafe my skin to such a degree that it concerned Her. Turned out, the 'bow method' actually proved to be more impactful in our relationship, it built a genuine trust. Because now, it wasn't some restrictive device that was stopping me from masturbating, it was her word.
brandonbeau​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 17, 2020
brandonbeau​(sub male) • Sep 17, 2020
Most if not all men,are driven by their cocks. Once a male is locked in chastity,a Dominant Female can start to reprogram the males mind and give the male a greater sense of purpose to it's life ,like serving and worshipping a Superior Woman,instead spending most of their time being preoccupied with their silly cocks. Own the males cock and You will own that male. Such a cheap device,than can bring rich rewards.
MelMell​(dom female)
3 years ago • Sep 18, 2020
MelMell​(dom female) • Sep 18, 2020
One of my subs just loves having his cage on and is pretty much his kink so I allow him to do it. I normally don’t put my subs in chastity unless they need to be punished and I will tease them during that time like crazy. They aren’t even allowed to edge. It’s up to them if they wear a cage or not. I do enjoy the rush of power having my sub in chastity gives me. It feels amazing knowing they can’t cum simply because I told them so. They also need to ask me if they can masturbate, cum or edge so in a way they are normally in chastity. Both of my current subs enjoy it and want it to be this way.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
emeX wrote:
Chastity does not always require a device. my previous Owner would tie a bow around my cock and balls with a ribbon, look me deep in the eyes and tell me i wasn't allowed. Period. The reason She chose this method was because the device would chafe my skin to such a degree that it concerned Her. Turned out, the 'bow method' actually proved to be more impactful in our relationship, it built a genuine trust. Because now, it wasn't some restrictive device that was stopping me from masturbating, it was her word.

Love the reasoning. I actually do the same. I work on "trust" After years of CBs and many purchases, I've found there is very little that cannot be escaped or used to aide orgasm while wearing the device. Nothing ever worked without skin damage.

Your Lady might also like to try a kitten collar (as in the pet store variety) if your still after something more "symbolic" in nature (or a cock ring you can buy ones able to be engraved). I've used elasticated pet collars for years for this and they work well when ribbons cut in to much from movement but you still want something so you know its being worn or annoying enough (if you use a ribbon the wider the ribbon the less chafe) . You can also get kitten collars in pretty colors (I've used them with Onliners too and had them match my underchoice for the day), add tags etc. Some kitten collars even have words on them. One of my boys couldn't wear a daily collar around his neck or even symbolic jewelry due to health and safety at his work....but he could wear a collar around his cock. For him it kept him in a more submissive mind set.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
If I may ask....and this is just asked out of ignorance as well as curiosity......

But how is cleanliness maintained in regards to urinating and showering, etc? Especially long term chastity...

most tend to use a squeeze bottle to eject water into the air flow and peeing openings (think like a sauce bottle)
then remove for regular cleaning.