Online now
Online now

Sleeping Sub

Zedland​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 3, 2020
Zedland​(dom male) • Apr 3, 2020
It can be fun. You will need a lubricant of some kind and any movement of their body should be attempted when you partner is in their first few REM cycles.

There in ends my practical advice as the last time I tried this I got elbowed in the face. Groggy people forget consent and just react.
ThirtyFourPointFive
ThirtyFourPointFive • Apr 3, 2020
My last sub very much enjoyed me taking her in her sleep.

Since she was always in the little spoon position when we slept it was fairly easy to take her from behind. I kept lube under my pillow and would push her legs towards her chest with my legs, lube my cock and slowly penetrate. My biggest pleasure was getting fully inside her without waking her and sometimes it took an hour or more to get to that point. G
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 3, 2020
I accidentally came across a movie that introduced me to this concept. I haven’t tried it, but I think it’s so hot!
CheekiCheshire​(sub female){Collared}
This sounds like a time to have a very specific consensual-non-consent conversation. Is the other person ok with 'help' to stay out of it? Are there any trigger points? Are they 110% on board with being for this specific event/time not being able to revoke consent? Does she have any fantasies or traumas that you need to be aware of?

Personally, I would enjoy a slow, arousing, fuck, while I am in the floaty space between awake and dreaming. I wouldn't be opposed to something like benadryl to keep me floaty. Even better if I am cuffed and restrained. I would have a problem with rough use with minimal warm up and will react poorly to it.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 3, 2020
@ Jolene,

Ooh, no... but I’m guessing that’s another one I can watch icon_biggrin.gif thank you.

It’s an Australian movie called Sleeping Beauty. Perhaps a bit controversial in its storyline, however, it opened my eyes to a concept I wasn’t aware of.
Stef​(dom male)
Stef​(dom male) • Apr 3, 2020
I did it long time ago using coconut oil. I loved it!
Surprisingly, I haven’t been allowed to sleep with my sister ever since!
ThirtyFourPointFive

Hah!

ThirtyFourPointFive • Apr 3, 2020
Stef wrote:
I did it long time ago using coconut oil. I loved it!
Surprisingly, I haven’t been allowed to sleep with my sister ever since!

It's nice to have a little humor with my perversion on occasion icon_smile.gif G
Solitary​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 4, 2020
Solitary​(dom male) • Apr 4, 2020
Jolene wrote:
Grab her tits and slowly apply pressure to her nipples. If she wakes up, then she was going to wake up during sex anyway. If she doesn't, put your hand lower. Rub over her intimate parts, not on her clit because it's such a strong sensation, but over it. While you're doing that, get yourself ready. Lube, fluffing, ect. If she's into it, she'll spread her legs naturally, and when she does just sink in and get going.

How should the hands be used in the lower parts?
Should a finger go into her vagina when going down the thr lower parts?
would she naturally have her legs open while she is sleeping?
If she opens her legs then would that be me going on top like missionary position?

It's all new to me so more in for would be great.