Online now
Online now

New to wanting to be a slave

House Talion​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 7, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 7, 2020
As per your specific questions:

1. Serve your husband in every way possible. Watch what he does, when he does it, how he does it, and do whatbyou can to do whatever possible to make his every day easier

2. Children should never be exposed to this lifestyle until they're old enough for such knowledge which should only happen upon their own personal questioning which when serving your wanted Master can be advised to said children as you're doing what you can for the one you love.

3. As you had previously questioned your husband on this matter and he had given you a definitive answer of this and you should abide by his answer which did not include instructions of how to continue. So do what you can for him till he brings up the subject to you
subwifemom
subwifemom • Apr 7, 2020
Thank you all for your feed back I feel as if I have a better understanding of what I can do. Also I now a few recources to use Responsibility", "Commitment" and "The Journey" are in Submissive Women . I am looking forward to this jurony and how I will contune to grow in my choose I have made. I am sure I will be reaching out for more help as the time goes by. Again thank you all so much.
rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
Be wary of trying to push or manipulate him into the position. I don't say this because I expect you would do this purposely, but because human nature leans toward this bent. We do it without thinking about it or understanding what is driving our motivation. This is a hard position to be in and I have a huge amount of respect for you and your want to honor your husband. I hope you two find a balance that nurtures you both.