Online now
Online now

Biggest Turn On

Sammi Babi UwU​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 8, 2020

Biggest Turn On

I've been writing hot blogs. So, now my head is reeling.

Dom men, slap me with some of your biggest turn ons.
Sub ladies, what are yours?

What's something your D/s will say or do that flips your switch into overdrive? It doesn't even have to be in the bedroom. It can also be normal daily activities that really excite you.

I'm still new to this and am interested in how I can incorporate ideas into my daily life too.
TheNaiad​(sub female)
TheNaiad​(sub female) • Apr 8, 2020
This may sound infantile--- but I still remember the first time I was thrilled by something that strikes me now as a bit D.

It was prom, I was nervous! This older guy I was really into was taking me, we were close friends and there was the feeling of maybe more---- we got into line, and I kept seeing people I knew, the lights, the sounds were suddenly overstimulating and my head was swimming.

He rested his hand lightly but protectively on the small of my back, drawing me in slightly but I was still free and unhindered. Instantly I was covered in tingles; it was so comforting, and at the same time he was able to guide me where he wanted me to go.

So. Good.
ATL Alpha Dom Daddy​(dom male)
There are actually several for me but here's two....if you don't mind.

She is dressed to the "nines", sauntering thru whatever establishment (restaurant, theatre, bar, etc.), and seeing every head turn to follow her as she returns to me; and of course, I've pulled her chair out and slide it up under her as she sits. I can literally hear the men swearing when she says, "Thank you, Daddy." and the women sighing when I reply, " You're welcome, Beautiful." That NEVER gets old.

Watching her put lotion on after her bath.......I have HAVE to help!!!!!
    The most loved post in topic
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
As ATL said, there are many. But, I'll share just one.

I had an old t-shirt; one of the cat's had torn a hole in it about mid-chest level. Very shortly, the hole got bigger and bigger. De looked it in exasperation and was going to tear the shirt the shreds, but she just happened to tear it into a half-shirt. She looked over at me, smiled playfully and quickly took off her top and put on this remnant of a shirt.

It didn't *quite* cover her breasts. She was looking at herself in the mirror behind me, smiled again, and raised her arms up, exposing her nipples. The build-up and that did it for me. I actually used a Judo move to throw her over my head and onto the bed. A few weeks later I came home from work; she was in the kitchen, wearing the shirt, biting her lower lip and just staring me right in the eyes, all innocent, then slowly raised her arms again. I'd never had sex in the kitchen before then. Damn shirt did it for me every time.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 8, 2020
In my life I have found sevral things that have turned me on to this one or that one. The eyes are what turn me on but it is the fact that I see things in her eyes at times. There is one other thing her scent. We all have our own scent but once in a great while I meet someone who has a scent that drives my wild.My girl friend once had a bottle of strawberry oil and mixed with her own scent it drove me wild. They have stopped making the oil for decades now but every now and then I will find a strawberry that will remind me of her.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 8, 2020
Discovering that I’m really aroused and hadn’t realised, turns me on...

for example, being commanded into positions, with my focus so intent on him and the moment, that it’s not until I sink back down to relax, that I realise “how much” I had enjoyed things.

Knowing the focus isn’t around me or my arousal and then feeling that slickness, is kind of like edging or denial in a way. It also makes me a bit embarrassed to feel aroused by something so simple... which in turn accentuates/perpetuates things.
Devotedsub​(sub female){His}
Two of the biggest turn ons for me are respect and maturity. If a person can show respect right from the beginning, it is a turn on for me. If a person is able to hold a conversation in a mature way, another big turn on.
rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
One thing that did it for me every time....
I would get too busy to pack a lunch for myself. He ALWAYS knew, even when he was in a rush. He would show up at my lunch hour, in front of all my coworkers and while handing over something he got for me he would lean in and whisper, "Miss me already?" I always wanted to jump him right there.
He never missed an opportunity to fill in the gaps whether I asked for it or not. My answer to his question was always yes.
CheekiCheshire​(sub female){Collared}
I have seen many pictures from the BDSM community with a man's hand choking a woman around the neck. This always looks scary to me. I can't imagine wanting to be choked. I was chalking it up to just another on the list of NMK

And then I found myself experiencing something new. I found myself being held by the throat by one hand and the other hand fisted in my hair pulling my head back, as my mouth was being...well devoured is really the only word for it. O🔥M🔥G🔥 I was surprised that I did not spontaneously combust into a pool of moltenness.

I did not have any feeling of fear of any attempted strangulation or any claustrophobic-ness at the closeness. What I did feel was overwhelmed, possessed and claimed. It may not have been said in so many words, but the message was very VERY clear - You. Are. MINE.

Message duly noted.
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Apr 8, 2020
My biggest turn on had to be not what they did, but how they did it. I once met a girl that even though we were never in a relationship made me feel like I wanted to be a better person. I instinctively followed that simply by being inspired by her, and nothing else.