Online now
Online now

Lessons for sub on giving Oral?

The Number one Sir​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 8, 2020

Lessons for sub on giving Oral?

Hi all, like most Dom's I love to receive oral from a willing sub... However I've always had a hard time cumming from it, not sure why...

Any advice I could pass along to a sub during training to give her more success in making me cum? It would be better for both of us, me in enjoying my release and for her in knowing she can pleasure me that way.

J.
ThirtyFourPointFive
ThirtyFourPointFive • Apr 8, 2020
I have always had a hard time coming. So, do what I do, grab a handful of hair or throat, tell her how you want it sucked and jack off in her mouth icon_smile.gif G
Sammi Babi UwU​(sub female)
I'm trying to find a way to approach this in a mostly PG manner because at my core, I'm a prude. However, I can give a mean BJ.

The easiest way for me to not get tired or winded, is when he's sitting on something and I'm kneeling on the ground. So, I'm not resting on one arm and having to go back and forth. Also, alternating speeds and pressure with my lips/tongue rather than one fluid momentum had seemed to help.
Most of them time, I try to make a show of it. Making yummy sounds and stoping to lick like I would an icecream. To add a visual, rather than just the feeling... (Eeeeek, not PG. I am blushing)
ANYWAYS!
*Rambling quickly and nervously* Using each hand to stroke the shaft and play with the balls while sucking definitely makes a difference and at the end, using your hand on the back of her head to help her speed and control the momentum, while she's using her hands below should help a lot.

(Excuse me while I hide in a corner until my cheeks cool off)

I hope that helped.
boobunny​(sub female)
boobunny​(sub female) • Apr 8, 2020
It's not you cumming that makes us happy. It's the feeling that we are doing a good job. I give a blowjob and I'm in my headspace I don't know if you cum or not I will just keep sucking because my brain is on my partner feel good. We also some times like goals. I'm learning to deep throat and it a fun thing to reach for. You could also ask if she would like cum in or out of her mouth
Jolene​(sub female){PapaBear}
Disclaimer: apparently I have a lot to say on the subject of blowjobs. Sorry in advance for the long reply.

Start with underwear on. Stroke the shaft with tips of nails lightly, rub with palm of hand, caress inside of thighs, etc. This is a tease to get warmed up. When hard, place mouth over briefs and breathe hot breath on shaft. Bite gently with teeth, lick shaft over underwear, then pop the head out and lick it. Cover again. Continue teasing for 3-4 minutes. Remove penis from underwear. Hold at base and suck and lick head of penis for around 60 seconds. (This gets the blood there and makes it sensitive) Start moving mouth up and down shaft. DO NOT cover teeth with lips. Pucker lips like a kiss and be mindful of your teeth. Swirl tongue around penis while moving up and down shaft, but especially around the head of the penis. Vary speed and intensity. Do this for 3-4 minutes.

From here it's a matter of preference. I knew a man who only wanted mouth, no hands. I've known men who wanted to be deeply throated and men who wanted nothing to do with deep throating. There are men who love to hear a woman gag and men who want their woman make a lot of sucking and smacking noises. All men I have known want to know their woman is enthusiastic. They want to hear mews and moans and sounds of excitement. So make sure that is happening. Some men like dirty talk. Some men like when their woman looks in their eyes. Some men want to grab their woman's hair and face fuck them. Some men want to lie back and do absolutely nothing. Some men want to cum on their woman's face, some want to have their cum swallowed. Some men want to have their taint licked, some want to have their balls grabbed and massaged. Some men want to have their anuses rimmed. Some men like the pressure of a finger against their anus, some men want to have a finger inside. Some men like to be milked (on all fours when cumming) and some men like to be standing so they can watch their cum shoot out. And some men (like my husband) like all of the above and more depending on their mood.

I say, figure out what you like and start there. The technique will come with experience. Don't focus too much on cumming. Start instead by focusing on what you enjoy. Have her suck you with heavy makeup on. Do you like the look of hot red lipstick on your penis? Have her suck you with her hair up. Experiment with grabbing her ponytail and taking control. Have her lock eyes with you. Have her kneel, chin up, and rub your penis all over her face. Have her suck with only her mouth for 5 minutes and then have her include her hand. Ask her to not grip tightly and then ask her to strengthen her grip. Have her lay on her back, straddle her chest, and have her suck you while you reach back and finger her. (This is my personal favorite.) Try 69ing and reverse 69ing. There's so much that can be done.

It can be a struggle for men to cum this way because they are visual creatures by nature and watching the top of someone's head bob up and down isn't very visually stimulating, thus it becomes a mind game. When I am on my knees in front of my husband and he's getting close but can't quite get over the edge, he'll fantasize about pissing on my face and it will help him cum. When he's on his back, he'll ask me to straddle his chest so he can see my asshole and pussy. When he's feeling lazy, he'll pull out his phone and scroll through videos I've sent him in the past.

Sucking dick is a passion of mine, as weird as that is. I can do better answering more pointed questions.

-Jo
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
If the goal is for you to be able to cum from her oral skills, then coach her. Tell her what you want, “deeper, yes right there, faster, slower, less teeth, wrap your lips around it tighter, hum, wiggle your tongue, focus on the head, gently squeeze my balls” - whatever feels good. If you do this many times she’s start to know what feels good for YOU. She may be an oral expert with past partners, but your preferences aren’t the same preferences as theirs.

Always be sure to tell her when she’s doing something you like (moan, say good girl, etc).
    The most loved post in topic
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 8, 2020
I just tell her I am about to cum and she lets it go where she wants it. I have found not everyone likes the taste of cum or the get off on having thier breast covered.

Boo is right encourage her in what she is doing and let her know your enjoying it. I hate when I am down there and there is nothing coming from above to let me know I am doing a good job. Hell if nothing else just grab my hair and make me force those thighs open so I can breath.

When you have someone new it takes time to get to know just what you both like and how so if this is something new give it itme and talk to each other. Communication is the key to all things. Just like when I first slap a GF on the ass hard and we found out we liked it. It led to so many more wonderful things.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Apr 9, 2020
you might try: Add some prostrate stimulation if cumming is an issue. As AkittenfrSir said coach the giver to what feels good. Pushing up on the space between the ball and anus, stroking it externally (internally will work better). Easy to achieve with him (legs slightly apart for balance and access) standing and who ever kneeling!
Miki
Miki • Apr 9, 2020
I finally got past the gag reflex and let my men go, well, "all in"-- but still I found I have to let them strip me, and I found I have to jerk them too... It could be the dominating act of throat-fucking me -- has them too worried about choking me and it sort of takes away from the moment....

I can't say for sure, no man I have met wants to discuss why he couldn't blow a load straight down my throat.
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
The thing about climaxing and oral is that it's surprisingly rare.

Most guys climax through 1. Penetrative sex, or 3. Beating off. Both of these typically have a relatively rapid rate of stroking, which makes oral feel like a slower, wildly different sensation. It can feel AMAZING, but most men are only trained to bust with the sensations of the first two. If you have solo party time, or even pull out and finish that way frequently, try to cut back. Let your sub practice on you, and I csn't stress this enough, as often as possible. You shoul see results relatively quickly