Online now
Online now

Hair or Bare?

charlesutter​(dom male)
3 years ago • Aug 11, 2020
charlesutter​(dom male) • Aug 11, 2020
I prefer bare in person. I love to touch and kiss. It’s more sensual.

But for display in nude photos or paintings for example, I prefer something trimmed and styled. A triangle is my favourite but I like all shapes and sizes.
RuleMaker​(dom male)
3 years ago • Aug 17, 2020
RuleMaker​(dom male) • Aug 17, 2020
It's funny, when I was growing up in the 70s and 80s, the bare look was considered freakish. I remember Hustler putting a shaved woman in their centerfold and it was a big deal. Now it's what all the kids are doing 😂
My Dear{Trust}
My Dear{Trust} • Aug 17, 2020
Bare.
First off, I live in the Southeastern US where Summer lasts 8 months of the year and Summer temps are between 85 and 115 (Fahrenheit, of course). Hair is prone to containing scents, moisture, etc..
Secondly, I love the smooth, soft, dewy feeling of my bare skin. I love the skin to skin contact when I am fully bare.

Finally, as I can attest to the off-putting and moment ruining experience that having a hair at the back of your throat can cause... i just don't want that kind of moment to happen.
Miki
Miki • Aug 17, 2020
Shaved smooth.. Completely. That's how I present myself. (I think I posted to this before, if so, "Sorry"-- but it Bares repeating!)

huh huh huh.

I suck at more than a few things. But I persist: Smooth skin receives and enjoys even the slightest bodily contact.

Have a Nice Day!!!!
WILHELM{AFTER APPR}
3 years ago • Nov 18, 2020
WILHELM{AFTER APPR} • Nov 18, 2020
A WELL SCULPTED WOMAN’S NAKED BODY IS A DREAM COME TRUE. IF A REAL WOMANLY, SEXUAL WOMAN IS TO PRESENT HERSELF AS “NAKED”...THEN ”HIDING” BEHIND HAIR IS AN OFFENSE TO THE EYES AS WELL AS AN ASSAULT UPON THE SOFTNESS OF HER TRUE, SEXUAL, SOFT BUT RESILIENT & NATURAL SELF. A TRULY NAKED WOMAN IS AS DELICIOUS TO LOOK UPON AS THE FEEL OF A COOL BREEZE ON A HOT, MUGGY DAY....OR A COOL SPRING GUSHING PLENTIFULLY WITH REFRESHING, COLD MOUNTAIN WATER. DARE I SAY YHE WORD? BARE!!!

WILHELM