Online now
Online now

Hair or Bare?

Wolfbait​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 21, 2021
Wolfbait​(sub female) • Jun 21, 2021
I like a little hair. I shave everything between the legs but keep a little in front. I am also into Primal play so hair gives me little more "raw/ unscripted" vibe.
ohdavidplease​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jun 9, 2021
ohdavidplease​(dom male) • Jun 9, 2021
Bare is much more intimate and attractive, to me. Actually, my favorite is a landing strip.
As far as sensation goes, nothing beats going down on a freshly shaved pussy. The intimate contact of bare skin to bare skin is so much more sensual and sexy.
As for myself, I shave my shaft and balls and keep the rest of my pubes well trimmed. I also keep my body hair trimmed. I'm not a big fan of unruly body hair, though I can work with it if my lover has a strong preference.
amalthea​(sub female)
amalthea​(sub female) • Jun 9, 2021
Bare. I like being smooth. Sometimes a landing strip. You know, a little line guiding the way and welcoming. As for my partner, whatever he wants is cool by me. I do like things trimmed.
Steve DOM KENT UK​(dom male)
Bare, is best.

Why?

Just like the feel of bare skin down there, as I enjoy the whole area, not just the lips, as the look of it.

The feel on my face, tongue, fingers, nose, mouth, 😁 as when I have a younger sub woman I like to shave it so getting every hair removed.