Online now
Online now

Hair or Bare?

MisterWolf​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 17, 2021
MisterWolf​(dom male) • Mar 17, 2021
Preference is bare....then trimmed.....then bushy. From a looks perspective but also for when I am down there eating icon_smile.gif
juststeve​(sub male){Mydelilah}
Bare for me!! Like the look and the feel. Maintenance can be a pain though.
As for my Domme, she loves it when it's "fuzzy" but allows clean shaven most of the time. I let it go on occasion per her request. 😁
Kelpi
Kelpi • Mar 17, 2021
I like some hair just so I don't have to look up and remind myself I am with a woman. I have been with a woman who was bald and when she started to call me daddy I had to stop and look to make sure I was still with who I started with her voice had changed so much.
BindMe​(sub female)
BindMe​(sub female) • Mar 17, 2021
Well Manicured on both sides is a sign of respect. Completely bare/waxed is always appreciated.
Schatzi​(switch female){Yes}
3 years ago • Nov 22, 2020
Personally I can go with either very neatly trimmed short or bare. On my Sir, Neck down bare or neatly trimmed crotch every now and again for a change, I admit I like the way it tickles my nose. Facial hair I love my Sir with his mustache and goatee, neat and trimmed, it tickles all my fancies. And frankly his facial hair like that is hot as hell.
AlexLeeSadist​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 19, 2020
AlexLeeSadist​(dom male) • Nov 19, 2020
I like some bush; the triangle, so to speak. Everywhere else should be shaven or very neatly trimmed. I don't like dealing with hair while I'm performing oral sex. I also keep mine trimmed for the same reason.
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
3 years ago • Nov 19, 2020
Bare. 100%. I can deal with a little, I know for myself it can be a lot of work to shave so I don't expect perfection Haha. But I can't stand most body hair so the less there is, the better, imo. Not just "down there".