Online now
Online now

Hair or Bare?

Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
4 years ago • Apr 13, 2020
Hair. I just associate it with maturity and becoming an adult, so seeing it bare on an adult is weird to me.

Fun Fact: One of Rome's Emperors ( I forget which one) grew up looking at lady statues that were bare (because carving pubic hair from marble is pretty fuckin' hard), and had trouble banging his wife at first because LITERALLY NO ONE TOLD HIM that girls had pubic hair too, and he thought his wife was a freak until he could adjust to it.
Lexxa​(sub female)
Lexxa​(sub female) • Apr 13, 2020
I have no personal preference, thus I just adhere to the preferences of whomever my partner is at the time.
Gidgetbaby
Gidgetbaby • Apr 13, 2020
Always bare with the exception of some holidays ie Valentines Day (heart shape)❤️
St. Patrick’s Day Four leaf clover..🍀Lots of possibilities That are soooo fun to create
😉
The Number one Sir​(dom male)
I prefer smooth as a babies arse. Its more sensual to touch with my fingers and nuzzle with my mouth and tongue.

There is also a psychological aspect of her womanhood being more exposed and vulnerable.
Pirate Queen
4 years ago • Apr 14, 2020
Pirate Queen • Apr 14, 2020
Thank you all so much for commenting! ☺️
Miki
4 years ago • Apr 15, 2020
Miki • Apr 15, 2020
Been bare down there for years. More sensation.
Virginie​(sub female){lcpw}
4 years ago • Apr 15, 2020
You know I’ve been waxing for so long... and there are tactile sensations that I enjoy, but there’s always been a little something inside me that thinks- girls are bare, women are not. Still I can’t handle hair so now- w no place to wax.. a crew cut is as far as I’ll go. Well.. a very very short crew cut. I hate that it’s come to be expected though, and I wish I had Sasha Grey sized balls- cuz that hot little w**** ROCKED her bush😂😂