Online now
Online now

Hair or Bare?

purple owl feather
3 years ago • Jun 20, 2020
purple owl feather • Jun 20, 2020
Definitely BARE! I donโ€™t like getting pubic hair stuck in my throat!
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
Bare! Prior to my last relationship as a sub, I would have gone with very, very, well trimmed. That was more than okay for me and a lot less to maintain. Being bare was a requirement of the Dom I was with, a sign of ownership on his part, so it became my thing. When that relationship ended, I let it go a bit, only to realize that some of the fun and toys that I had learned to enjoy (AKA had intense orgasms and reached subspace with) through him weren't possible without being bare. Needless to say, I'm once again bare ๐Ÿคฃ

What can I say, a girl needs her orgasms, and she needs them to be eyes rolling back good ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š

As for when it comes to guys ... I'd say bare ore very, very, well trimmed is acceptable.
SirYesSir​(dom male)
SirYesSir​(dom male) • Jun 20, 2020
Bare, please. Sign of respect that you put in time & effort to prepare yourself to see me. If you play your cards right, if we start a regular thing, part of it can in the shower ...shaving... in between dealing with whatever else comes up...
Master Tushar​(dom male)

Re: Hair or Bare?

Master Tushar​(dom male) • Jun 20, 2020
I like it the both way but I personally love a hairy one with a 25-40% hair on the tip of it, not a forest though obviously.
SIRMASON​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 21, 2020
SIRMASON​(dom male) • Jun 21, 2020
i prefer my sub bare i'm talking front and back door basically from neck down i want a clean sub
BlkSteel​(dom male)
BlkSteel​(dom male) • Jun 21, 2020
Hair, bare makes me feel like a child molester Hair grown woman sex
DixyesPls
DixyesPls • Jun 21, 2020
I prefer no hair but my dom likes hair so I leave a little square patch for him.