Online now
Online now

Hair or Bare?

HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
3 years ago • Nov 19, 2020
Bare. 100%. I can deal with a little, I know for myself it can be a lot of work to shave so I don't expect perfection Haha. But I can't stand most body hair so the less there is, the better, imo. Not just "down there".
AlexLeeSadist​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 19, 2020
AlexLeeSadist​(dom male) • Nov 19, 2020
I like some bush; the triangle, so to speak. Everywhere else should be shaven or very neatly trimmed. I don't like dealing with hair while I'm performing oral sex. I also keep mine trimmed for the same reason.
Schatzi​(switch female){Yes}
3 years ago • Nov 22, 2020
Personally I can go with either very neatly trimmed short or bare. On my Sir, Neck down bare or neatly trimmed crotch every now and again for a change, I admit I like the way it tickles my nose. Facial hair I love my Sir with his mustache and goatee, neat and trimmed, it tickles all my fancies. And frankly his facial hair like that is hot as hell.
BindMe​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 17, 2021
BindMe​(sub female) • Mar 17, 2021
Well Manicured on both sides is a sign of respect. Completely bare/waxed is always appreciated.
Kelpi
Kelpi • Mar 17, 2021
I like some hair just so I don't have to look up and remind myself I am with a woman. I have been with a woman who was bald and when she started to call me daddy I had to stop and look to make sure I was still with who I started with her voice had changed so much.
juststeve​(sub male){Mydelilah}
Bare for me!! Like the look and the feel. Maintenance can be a pain though.
As for my Domme, she loves it when it's "fuzzy" but allows clean shaven most of the time. I let it go on occasion per her request. 😁
MisterWolf​(dom male)
MisterWolf​(dom male) • Mar 17, 2021
Preference is bare....then trimmed.....then bushy. From a looks perspective but also for when I am down there eating icon_smile.gif
BikerDan​(other male)
BikerDan​(other male) • Mar 17, 2021
Definitely Bare down below for me. Like it all smooth there.
Shaved head, body hair and goatee fine on me but my slave must be totally shaved all over.