Online now
Online now

Can you give me some must see movie titles?

Lyfessield​(sadist male)
2 years ago • May 23, 2021

Can you give me some must see movie titles?

Lyfessield​(sadist male) • May 23, 2021
Just watched The Road to Eldorado and I'm still immersed how I was kept in the dark til the end what they wanted it to be. I know it's kind of lame but when I was young my parents kept me from watching many great movies. So literally anything that comes to mind that is a must watch I would gladly appreciate from y'all to share because I'm still trying to catch up with time and the ages.
Lyfessield​(sadist male)
2 years ago • May 23, 2021
Lyfessield​(sadist male) • May 23, 2021
Im genuinely dumbfounded how I'm only familiar with Inglorious Basterds, LOTR and 50 First Dates. I loved these so I'm looking forward to the rest of your suggestions :3
SageFlame​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 24, 2021
SageFlame​(sub female) • May 24, 2021
"Oh Brother Where art Thou "
This movie surprised me!! It is set apart and hard to compare with anything I'm familiar with.

"The Man From Earth"
Understated, well written and thought provoking.

"Rear Window"
Alfred Hitchcock

" The Princess Bride"
Throw a party to watch!
Has a cult following. Actually, ( don't tell) I watch this every year.

"Meet the Parents "
( 'nuff said)

"Saving Mr. Banks"
Gem!
: costume, writing, casting and a spot on depiction of Los Angeles back in the day.
WholesomeWhore​(switch female){SwellDaddy}
Ok there are far too many movies I love to list here, but off the top of my head some of my favourites are...

• Office Space
Funny and relatable if you have ever worked in an office

• Waiting
For the same reason as Office space but relatable if you have ever worked in a restaurant

• Grandma's Boy
Makes me laugh a lot

• Donnie Darko
Everyone has seen this, is like marmite... I found it was better the 2nd time I watched it

• Battle Royale
Brutal... there's also a sequel

• Love & Monsters
Funny and moving, with monsters!

• Tremors
Burt Gummer is all I need to say... but I will add there are now I think 7 Tremors movies 🙃

• Oldboy (2003)
Very Dark, but super gripping

• Any Star Trek movie
Cause I'm a huge trekkie

• Battlestar Galactica movies
These must watched in order with all other BSG series/webisodes/spin offs, etc - viewing order can be found spoiler free here -
http://thunderpeel2001.blogspot.com/2010/02/battlestar-galactica-viewing-order.html?m=1
Lyfessield​(sadist male)
Lyfessield​(sadist male) • May 24, 2021
Yes, Oldboy! I'm so happy I didn't stop midway and watched til the end in one sit.

Also this might have been a bad idea during exam period but still thank you all for these so far xd
Richlydefined​(sub female){Gardener}
2 years ago • May 25, 2021
V for Vendetta
Night of the Living Dead (the original)
Fight Club
Dirty Dancing (the original NOT Havana Nights)
Dazed and Confused
The Labyrinth
The Birdcage
The Boondock Saints

That's all I can think of off the top of my head but I'll come back later if I think of more.
ThisIsTheWay​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 25, 2021
ThisIsTheWay​(dom male) • May 25, 2021
I mean I'm partial to STARWARS but I also like Ip man series, Avengers, Hurricane Heist, Ava, no strings attached, and beauty and the beast 2017 version
rastalin
2 years ago • May 29, 2021
rastalin • May 29, 2021
I just saw knock knock.Not bad.Ready player one was pretty good.