Online now
Online now

Issue with FinDom?

DaddyDak​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 16, 2020

Issue with FinDom?

DaddyDak​(dom male) • Apr 16, 2020
I’m just putting this here because I have noticed an uptick in people claiming “FinDom” fetishes during this global pandemic we are experiencing. Do we just avoid these individuals or?
Knightsundere​(sub male)
Knightsundere​(sub male) • Apr 16, 2020
Who's "we" referring to?

I mean, avoid them unless you're into that. Free country and all. They're banned on this site in particular regardless of recent happenings, iirc.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Apr 16, 2020
They are not permitted on the cage, anyone dom, sub or other requesting any form of payment, report them to the site admin.
    The most loved post in topic
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 16, 2020
As said above we do not allow financial domination, soliciting for gifts or cash, or pay for play services on THE CAGE. Please visit the appropriate profile and report them to us.
TheChimera​(sub female)
TheChimera​(sub female) • Apr 16, 2020
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Dang!
Villanelle and staff are on fire! On it like bondage on a sub~ haha
tallslenderguy​(other male)
A site could get shut down for supporting or allowing finDom as it can be interpreted as solicitation (weirdly, i know).

i don't dispute that finDom is a legit kink, but would guess it's rare. It's definitely open to being abused (so to speak) by scammers who have no fetish whatsoever and are just thieves. There are some sites that i get approached by a scammer every time i sign on... though they are usually pretty stupid and all seem to use the same script, prolly a bot with pretty pictures? But ultimately, they are all looking for the same thing: money (or the equivalent), not relationship with a person with a kink.
AllOfMe​(sub female)
AllOfMe​(sub female) • Apr 16, 2020
I'm still new at this ,with that can you explain what is a
finDom please
tallslenderguy​(other male)
"I'm still new at this ,with that can you explain what is a
finDom please"

Financial domination. Like most fetishes, it can have lots of shades, but essentially the Dom controls all the finances. Some scammers claim to be into finDom are only looking to take the subs money.

(not to be confused with Finnish Dom)