Online now
Online now

use of a "electric dog collar" to control submissive

Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • May 22, 2020
Taramafor​(sub male) • May 22, 2020
You can probably get one custom made as well. I recommend making sure you have some kind of dial or some ability to input numbers or something to change the voltage. At the very least basic settings of "low, medium and high". That way you (or your partner) is setting the limit. It's also a question of not just how intense the shocks are but also how long they last. "Quick zap" or longer "BZZZZT!"
Orgazmo​(dom male){serenity m}
Poor argument. You're basically saying "That's too dangerous, don't do it". People can and do do "risky things". It is NOT a fantasy, thank you very much. It's because of "Fearing the worst" that people go "I know better". Well, you don't. I don't know what's best for them and more then you either. I consider it wise to keep risks in mind. I consider it unwise to practically go "It's a fantasy", which implies "Don't do it".

Just because something gets you off does not make it OK to do. Especially when it can involve pain, permanent injury, or the death of another person. Thinking another person's death is OK as long as you get you jollies off is the thinking of a mentally deranged psychopath and not at all what SSC/RACK kink is about.
TheDankLord​(switch male)
TheDankLord​(switch male) • May 22, 2020
I agree in being weary of health issues. There's risk in everything and for most people I'd say its worth giving it a try, but its definitely best to avoid this if you have a health problem that makes you sensitive to electricity especially a heart issue, chances of injury or even death increase exponentially with such conditions. I'd also add that its probably best to use stuff designed specifically for this rather than just a regular dog collar. Fancy steel has the electric shock training collar and if you have the coin, the advanced training collar. It can be expensive but its worth is for safety I've heard of problems with burns with dog collars. Estim is also a good option.

https://fancysteel.com/collections/fancy-leather/products/new-design-leather-electric-shock-training-collar
https://fancysteel.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/advanced-training-collar

I totally understand this desire though. The idea of being controlled remotely like that is such a big turn on for me. I've not tried it yet, but I definitely want to wear a shock collar some day to see what it is like, and if I do enjoy it I'd definitely want to start wearing one regularly. I fantasize about this quite often and it can be an excellent tool to help a dom exert maximum control and discipline over their sub. That being said, you need to know what you are getting into and as others have already mentioned its not for everyone.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • May 22, 2020
These are best used round a thigh, not higher. If there are heart problems best avoided. as the potential risks outweigh the fun aspect. And yes I own one and have used it, but placed round the thigh, not the neck.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • May 22, 2020
d20domme wrote:
There's special ones made just for kinky use. DO NOT purchase one from your local pet store.

https://www.extremerestraints.com/jolt-electro-puppy-trainer-shock-collar.html

Enjoy and be safe icon_smile.gif

That is a Chinese made regular dog collar training device and not a made for kink device. Its identical to the one I own. The only difference is the controller in the link is a simpler design to the one I own. The price being asked, in my view is a rip off.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • May 23, 2020
Also want to add the one above (I own one too, its not made for humans and the instructions even state NOT FOR HUMAN USE) it does leave BURN marks or not burns, red pressure like marks which can take days to fade. If you read the reviews (on the linked site and others) this is also noted by several users.

Like others have said make your own informed decisions. Do your research on how easy it is to defib a heart and how much easier it is to defib a heart with underlying issues. Playing with them can be Russian roulette, whats fine one day, might be another. Shock collars are a RACK decision.
d20domme​(dom female)
3 years ago • May 26, 2020
d20domme​(dom female) • May 26, 2020
dollMaker wrote:
d20domme wrote:
There's special ones made just for kinky use. DO NOT purchase one from your local pet store.

That is a Chinese made regular dog collar training device and not a made for kink device. Its identical to the one I own. The only difference is the controller in the link is a simpler design to the one I own. The price being asked, in my view is a rip off.

As someone who owns both a regular dog shock collar and this one, I can tell you first-hand they are not the same. I'm not sure where you've made that distinction but my voltage meter has confirmed otherwise and matches many of my other electric play toys. This is why all kink is about risk assessment. You don't find it safe, so you don't use it. I do and have.

Also what's it matter where it was made at? No need for xenophobic comments here, so pack it in. You only make yourself look ignorant when you speak like that.
dollMaker​(dom male)
3 years ago • May 26, 2020
dollMaker​(dom male) • May 26, 2020
d20domme wrote:
dollMaker wrote:
d20domme wrote:

As someone who owns both a regular dog shock collar and this one, I can tell you first-hand they are not the same. I'm not sure where you've made that distinction but my voltage meter has confirmed otherwise and matches many of my other electric play toys. This is why all kink is about risk assessment. You don't find it safe, so you don't use it. I do and have.

Also what's it matter where it was made at? No need for xenophobic comments here, so pack it in. You only make yourself look ignorant when you speak like that.

I made no xenophobic comment, but I can see clearly in the link that the so called made for kink device has exactly the same shock device section ( comment based on the visuals) as the made in and bought from China shock device I own, and I have seen other kink vendors sell. The only difference is the remote, thats all.

Even if this is a tweaked Chinese dog collar, it is not a made for kink device, at best its a modified Chinese sourced dog collar that has had the infamous kink tax slapped on it, at worst a slightly different sourced as is dog collar being re sold at a highly inflated price. Not the first time this has been done.

The ETP BD10 comes to mind, with their base identifying product info filed off, a label slapped on and re sold as being made by, insert kink vendors name, at increased price violet wand. Adding shims behind the output adjuster knob has been touted as being modified to run longer when all that has been done is the range of the output adjuster has been curtailed to reduce max output. And of course the ceramic core bullshit lie is the other kink vendor BS to justify a high price over the bought from ETP directly price.

Anyway 61 dollars is a rip off, for the item you linked to. I stand by my comment. Fools and their money easy parted.