Online now
Online now

use of a "electric dog collar" to control submissive

Taramafor​(sub male)
6 years ago • Aug 23, 2017
Taramafor​(sub male) • Aug 23, 2017
Orgazmo wrote:
@LostHeart - That sounds like a compelling fantasy but in the real world

Poor argument. You're basically saying "That's too dangerous, don't do it". People can and do do "risky things". It is NOT a fantasy, thank you very much. It's because of "Fearing the worst" that people go "I know better". Well, you don't. I don't know what's best for them and more then you either. I consider it wise to keep risks in mind. I consider it unwise to practically go "It's a fantasy", which implies "Don't do it". That's like saying a cruel yet caring dom is a fantasy (which also exists). Maybe I've heard the excuse one too many times, but it's getting old. Now if we're talking about breathing fire and wrapping a tail around a waist, THAT'S a fantasy. Yet at the same time a fantasy can be a part of a reality too. Posting online towards each other in a personal manner in none IC (in character) only terms for example. But that's another topic.

Getting back to the topic at hand, yes, concerns do need to be addressed. I find the "It's a fantasy" comment insulting because it didn't even go into "How much is it used" or "How often". There's "Safer risk" and then there's keeping your finger on the zap button until someone has a heart attack. I'm into shock collars myself but I of course have concerns about such a thing being over used. Another concern is if it's water proof or not (I take baths). If I was going to always have it on that would be more concerning of course.

But just because something might always be on doesn't mean it would always be used. What's more what about my own state of health? If I was older then of course my body would be more worn down and not as able to handle as much. I'm younger and heather with no medical conditions and I don't eat too many fatty foods though (like fat on bacon, which can clog heart arteries). So I'm confidant I can at least handle "A few zaps". I can even handle a single long term use or two, provided I haven't pulled an all nighter or something, which of course would make the body less able to withstand such a thing. Having one go off every 15 minutes as I try to sleep has been an idea and I suspect that's in the realms of safe enough since it wouldn't be "Constantly zapping".

I highly doubt I'd be able to withstand "Longer zaps" though. Maybe on a rare bases but not if it was daily. I actually have concerns about what's between my legs too (with reason) so wouldn't put one there. But perhaps if the shock collar was on my leg. I think it's less likely to affect the heart there. Can't compromise the throat either. So it's a safer location I think.

I think the best approach with something like this though is to start slow. Lower intense zaps over time at first. And slowly build up from there. Find the point that you can handle. Just keep in mind that your body changes on a constant bases and that what you handle when you're fully awake and alert and happy will not be the same as when you're sleep deprived and depressed. Lack of sleep and depression itself can be physically unhealthy enough. There's no way I'd get zapped if I was feeling like crap (physically) to begin with. Choke me, stick a knife in me, sure. Those things are risky too but won't risk my organs. A zap at the wrong moment however could put me in too much risk if I'm not healthy enough to withstand it.

And of course it's a matter of trusting the dom too. To trust them not just to know when not to zap you, but perhaps even do it unasked for without being too afraid of the risks when you're willing to take them.
shauwn19​(sub male)
6 years ago • Nov 11, 2017
shauwn19​(sub male) • Nov 11, 2017
This is something i've been interested in. Thanks for the words of caution!
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
6 years ago • Dec 13, 2017
E-Stim on AC output is for pleasure /pain play. Ensure there are no heart or seizure issues or other medical issues before exploring this. I recommend a newbie watches a demo on it first. There are a few online at YouTube too. Read all about it first and have an Emergency plan you both agree on for the in-case-it-goes-wrong scenarios.
I put E-Stim on a mans' genitals while he is tied up.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am
BDSM Town​(sub male)
5 years ago • Nov 17, 2018
BDSM Town​(sub male) • Nov 17, 2018
I like estim but I'll never do it above the waist...ever. It's just too dangerous for my taste. I do other things that are just as dangerous so I'm not being a hypocrite, I just don't like that kind of estim. I've done it enough to already know that a shock collar would probably leave a visible mark on the neck and that wouldn't be pleasant. I have some wounds on still healing in spots because I am too cheap to buy the pads and I just taped the nodes to the part I wanted to shock. The node that the electricity comes out of is the side that left the burn, I think it's the positive node. Or maybe the other way around. Wasn't a very smart idea...
DrWakko
DrWakko • Nov 17, 2018
As far as I know there are no electrical devices designed for BDSM. The cock ring mentioned is used for nilla play as well as BDSM play. However the estim box was designed for physical therapy and was made a pervertable for by the BDSM world. This can also be said for the violet wand.

The "nice" thing about buying products like dog shock collars or even cattle prods is that they have setting or you can buy to your need. What I mean by this is a dog shock collar can be purchased for small, medium and large dogs. Its safe to say that the large breed shock collar will not be as strong as a small breed shock collar. Cattle Prods are also set up in a large animal (cattle) small animal (sheep, goat) set up and the small animal one is weaker than the large.

It doesn't matter what you use in a scene. What matters is that you did your homework and understand the effects of what ever it is you are using. Nothing you use is 100% safe, but the more you use it and the more you understand and respect it the closer to that 100% you come.

Remember P.R.I.C.K.

DW
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 17, 2018
@Wakko

The link I provided is for bdsm

The write up is--

Place the Cock Shock, around your partner's cock and balls and proceed to make sure he does what you want and how you want. If he doesn't, use the wireless remote control to send estim to his cock. The remote also controls the vibration, audio, and light pulses. The cock ring uses a Velcro strap for a secure and adjustable fit. The remote works from up to 80ft away.
To use the Cock Shock, first insert a 9v battery into the remote control. Then, unscrew the electro contact points on the shock unit and remove the inner plate to reveal the battery compartment. Insert two AAA batteries (not included). A red and green light should come on in the shock unit, and the red light should be flashing. At this time hit either the shock or vibrate button to pair the remote to the shock unit. Reinstall the inner plate, and screw the electro contact points back on. Making sure that the contact points are pressing firmly into your partner's skin, go ahead and use the cock shock on him.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Nov 17, 2018
@MasterBear: that device you showed me was in a BDSM context. You are correct that that device can really be used for CBT. However if you look at that picture and that of a shock collar designed for animals you will notice they are the same thing.

Outside of a few fuck machines most BSDM toys, devices and equipment have been taken from the nilla world.