Online now
Online now

People you want to meet

MissLiz​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 13, 2020

People you want to meet

MissLiz​(sub female) • Apr 13, 2020
I know this is kinda cheesy, but I figured Why Not?

Seven people you'd like to meet and why: my list as follows:
1. Josh Gates from Expedition Unknown. Would love to hear his stories in person
2. Chuck Yeager, first man to break the sound barrier. Want to hear about it in his words.
3. Neil Armstrong. What was it like to walk on the moon?
4. Freddie Mercury. Because he's Freddie Mercury!
5. Robin Williams. Because he's awesome and can make us laugh
6. Fred Astaire. So he can teach me how to dance.
7. You. The person who is reading this. You can never have too many friends.
    The most loved post in topic
Nemesis
Nemesis • Apr 13, 2020
Yes!! Josh Gates for sure!! He is absolutely hilarious!! Great list!
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
1. William Shakespeare. The dude was actually a smartass, delinquent, weirdo who made up turns of phrase at random and talked made shit on his rivals. Seems like my kind of guy.

2. Sylvester Stallone. One of my personal heroes, look up his fight against poverty when he first came to America. Shit's mad inspiring.

3. Bruce Lee. Another personal hero (are we seeing a theme here?) Dude's just cool.

4. Xu Xiaodong. He's a Chinese MMA fighter currently suffering *a lot* under the Chinese government for exposing a lot of government-supported scam artists and fake martial arts masters. It's a very convoluted situation, but I have nothing but mad respect for the man.

5. Neil Gaiman. Awesome writer, one of my favorites, of course he'd make this list.

6. Hayley Williams. One of my favorite musicians, and the reason teenage Azzabackam developed a thing for redheads.

7. Holly Holmes. A badass MMA fighter, and I really wanna shake her hand for putting Rhonda "Disappointment To Sportsmanship Everywhere" Rousey down.
LaceCorset​(sub female){Not lookin}
1. Elvis and Eric Clapton.
2. Ghandi and St (Mother) Teresa (To be in his/her presence and listen to his/her grounding words of wisdom)
3. Frederick Tesio & Bob Baffert (renowned horse trainers & breeders)
4. Ron White (because sometimes laughing over crude and silly things is stress relief)
I could go on and on but that’s a good start.
Jolene​(sub female){PapaBear}
Jesus- for wisdom
Jensen Ackles- for my eyes
Taylor Swift- for my lyrics
Haley Williams- for my voice
Nora Roberts- for my words
My eldest brother- he was adopted
My mother's parents- she was adopted
obsequiae​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 18, 2020
obsequiae​(dom male) • Apr 18, 2020
Mikael Akerfeldt - So I can Jam on guitar with him, and he can show me all the things i'm doing wrong when playing his songs (Opeth)
Lemmy Kilmeister - Who wouldn't want to throw back some Jack Daniels and listen to road stories with this guy? He is missed.
One of the founding fathers of the country - With the caveat that I retain knowledge of the present, could have some interesting conversations for sure with any of them.
Friends - There are too many to name individually, but there are many people i've met online that i'd love to hang out with in person.
Jane Espenson - Fellow Iowan, writer on many shows I enjoy including Buffy The Vampire Slayer and the 2004 Battlestar Galactica reboot.
Adam The Woo - One of the wholesomest youtubers I can think of. Would love to share a meal with him and visit some silly or odd roadside tourist trap with him!
Anyone who was in the movie Twister - I love that movie, and have sentimental attachment to it.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
3 years ago • Apr 18, 2020
David Attenborough - cause well he’s David Attenborough

Mary Berry - the queen of baking

Danny O’Donoghue or James McAvoy - cause 🤤🤤🤤

Stephen King or Garth Nix - I love their books and as someone who loves to write it’s be awesome to meet them

Gok Wan - maybe he could help with my self esteem 😂
No Body​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 19, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 19, 2020
Your right about friends but only when you have the right ones.

1) Lucifer - I want to ask why he did what he did knowing who he was up against.

2) Adam - Eve in the begging was his equal so after the garden when did her daughters come to be below us.

3) Genghis Khan - I want to know why he stopped at Rome. He rode up to the gates walked in side alone and when he came out he turn his army around and went home.

4) My father - Just to get his side of why he left

5) My friend who died in 1990 - Just to find out if she would have said yes or no to my proposal.

6) Soon Foon Joe - A great friend and adviser just to have tea and talk one last time.

7) my chat room friends - I want one big brunch so we all get to know each other.
SSG{ENM-TLP}
SSG{ENM-TLP} • Apr 19, 2020
Gosh, you'll learn about me that I do NOT have a celebrity fetish.

7 People I want to meet

1. God (but not right away) (is He considered a person, and do I get credit for 3 for Him? Father, Son & Holy Ghost?) Why? According to MY faith, He is the Creator of all things. I have some questions! and that would make Him my actual Father. I need to be close to my Father.

2. Paul (of the Bible) I want to know if he had any idea people would use his letters to dictate to others how to live.

3. Warren Buffet For the obvious reason that I want him to download his financial genius into my brain, and if that technology doesn't exist, to ask him to adopt me.

4. Tony Stark Because Ironman is the ultimate Marvel character. RIP

5. Morgan Freeman Because I want him to read to me and I think he's a pretty impressive human being.

6. The most powerful woman in the world To ask her knowing what she knows now, if she had it to do all over, would she do it the same.

7. Marcus Lemonis Because I would love to talk business with him.
heartbrokengirl​(sub female)
Azzabackam wrote:

7. Holly Holmes. A badass MMA fighter, and I really wanna shake her hand for putting Rhonda "Disappointment To Sportsmanship Everywhere" Rousey down.

Oooh yes MMA fighers, Whats not to like about 2 sexy guys locked in a cage wrestling around together.

The California Kid! - Urijah Faber ...hot as ever little on the short side but that can be over looked for his sexy hair My favorite MMA fighter of all TIME! best day ever when he came out of retirement.
Cody Garbrant - those tattoos but dang I wish he would fight a little better. Lost his last 3 but still would like to meet him
Holly Holmes after taking Rhonda down, yes i agree she needs a handshake.

I do like the sport too no just the sexy men haha