Online now
Online now

There is A D/S Meeting 6 PM Thursday EST

Ocelotgoddess
6 years ago • Aug 11, 2017
Ocelotgoddess • Aug 11, 2017
depends on the lie, how it feels and what the consequences are. if you feel up to share the lie we can discuss it here or we can discuss it privately and continue on to the topic of being caged in an actual cage, bird kennel or otherwise. is this a pleasurable experience or is it a punishment
Ocelotgoddess
whats your preference subs? bird cage/ dog kennel or chained to the wall for both treats and discipline? what time frame and activities do you enjoy while treated to this and what do you not like as discipline
Ocelotgoddess
The idea of caging someone as an activity of submission is pleasurable to me when I want a sub to feel important, and valued. there is no escape, I hold the key, the sub knows they are appreciated as a treat. as a discipline, walking away with keys giving a sub time to ponder nothing to do but think or do what I leave with them is a form of focus.
Ocelotgoddess
The idea of caging someone, tethering chaining or roping while preforming a sexually or that they do not enjoy can again be a wonderful form of focus for a sub to reflect when there is discussion afterwards or during on what can be done differently in the future to obtain a more pleasurable response in the future.
Ocelotgoddess
to clarify, as a sub if you are reading and wanting to participate, feel free to do so. as the group grows we will explore and expand to healthy rules for subs to comment and enjoy this discussion.
errand sub male
errand sub male • Aug 11, 2017
As a sub i don't want to be caged. What if there was a fire? I don't mind sleeping on the floor which i feel is fitting for a sub
Ocelotgoddess
if there were a fire, there would need to be trust that a Dom would unlock a sub or put out the fire. what if a dom took a sub to a campfire in a pickup in the back of a tarp, enjoying a campfire with the sub? or what if the dom lit a fire in the fireplace and put a subs favorite drink in the cage with or next to the sub to enjoy while spending time next to the fireplace with the dom? think of all the GOOD things that could happen in a cage. think about what kind of a cage you may enjoy. what kind of boundaries you would want with it.
errand sub male
errand sub male • Aug 11, 2017
OK Goddess i see it could be a great time and I would just worry about being left alone in a cage unattended for long periods but I would enjoy what You described and being displayed in a cage and used sexually while in a cage