Online now
Online now

Wanting a daddy but not age play.

hopefulbabygirl​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 27, 2020

Wanting a daddy but not age play.

First I’d like to say hello to everyone here! This is my first post so I’m a little nervous.

I think I’m beginning to realize I lean more toward wanting a Daddy Dom but my dilemma is that I’m not really interested in age play. Is this ok? Can this type of relationship even happen?

I’ve recently started speaking to an older Dom that is helping answer all my questions and is being a mentor so to speak but I also wanted to get as many points of view as possible.

The Dom told me that I can want a Daddy Dom but that I don’t have to do age play and I didn’t even realize that those two things could be completely separate! This bdsm world is SO varied!

Also, is there a website that explains all these acronyms? Lol
    The most loved post in topic
YaGottaBeKittenMe​(sub female){Daddy}
So you might consider yourself a baby girl. You don't identify with any specific age group, just the innocence and freedom that being young provides. I'm kinda in the same boat, I'm not sure if I'm a baby girl or a little, and until I can explore it with a Daddy it'll be hard to tell.
Sami A​(sub female)
Sami A​(sub female) • Apr 27, 2020
They are out there. Just know what you want and express that. I also want a Daddy but not so much age play. I say that I'm not a typical little but like Daddy Doms best. Sometimes Doms say I'm more of a teenage little LOL Not sure about that but...
Dellydoodah​(neither female)
This is SOOOOclose to my heart.
I refer to myself as an ADULT baby girl because I really don't (can't) do the baby talk, the diapers or the pacifiers. It's a mind set not scribbling into a colouring book or playing serving tea with teddy.
Only the right 'Daddy' can coax the lil out in me , she is well protected.
Just be who and what you are ,
I wish you the best
YaGottaBeKittenMe​(sub female){Daddy}
I was trying to find how one of my Doms explained it, but of course kik already deleted it. So age play is when you identify with a specific age, and you can kind of regress mentally (but not intellectually) to that age. Younger ages are called littles, older ones are called middles, but I'm not sure where the delineation lies. With age play, a person usually enjoys things that a child of that age would enjoy, i.e. most littles enjoy disney movies, forts, coloring, etc. Middles might prefer slightly older geared movies, board games.

A baby girl, on the other hand, doesn't feel like a specific age, and may or may not want to engage in the activities mentioned above. BG usually just enjoy the safety and comfort that a Daddy Dom provides, cuddles, hugs, being made to feel small by sitting in their lap perhaps. They enjoy the innocence that a child carries, but their mind does not regress to that of a child. This is by no means a complete definition, as I'm trying to type this from my terrible memory. If anyone has a better description or corrections or examples, please feel free to chime in.
petiteluna​(sub female)
petiteluna​(sub female) • Apr 27, 2020
I forgot who exactly in the community here shared this with me, but here’s a glossary of BDSM terms! It was a good jumping off point for me in learning about other variances, or things I didn’t even know about yet!

https://bdsmfordummies.wordpress.com/

Welcome & good luck! icon_smile.gif