Online now
Online now

Scammers, liars, nefarious people. BEWARE!

LatexHer​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 27, 2020

Scammers, liars, nefarious people. BEWARE!

LatexHer​(dom male) • Apr 27, 2020
When we contact others or they contact us in order to meet, greet, perhaps play or just make an attempt at love, all of us have come across fakes, scammer, liars, and cheats. Most of us would be inclined to say is - Yes -ME TOO! Adult dating, fetish sites are plagued by scumbags, as Alt.com, Fet-life. Collarspace, DeviousArt, and yes The Cage as well!

Some of my friends and I have come up with a system to help weed-out these scumbags. We call our program - " PROVE-UP."
You ask what the heck is a Prove-Up - well let me break it down for you. A Prove-Up is a SELFIE PHOTOGRAPH, with a twist! We Politely ask the contact to take a Photograph of themselves, while holding a 8.5X11 sign with OUR SCREEN NAME clearly written on it, in our case it would be LATEXHER.
By asking for and them complying to provide this selfie PROVE-UP photograph it provides you positive Proof that they are real.

1. It provides a photo which cannot be stolen off the internet or of a past lover, friend, sister, or mother's pic stolen from Daddies show box.
2. It shows that the person is genuine and willing to help build TRUST, which is important in all relationships.
3. The photo does not need to show anyone's face - but will provide you with positive proof that a real person exits. To some privacy is paramount .
4. The Prove-Up photos can be of a man or woman showing genitals, breasts while hiding their face - it all depends upon your instructions given to them.

Further Benefits are: Scammers, liars, cheats, photo collectors, etc. will find EXCUSES to not to providing their Prove-Up photos,. Excuses like;
1. " I can't I don't have a camera Phone."
2. "OK - I will send it to you later" - they never do.
3. "Due to my job I cannot show my face." - tell them to provide a photo of their tits, pussy, or cock, covering their face with the sign.
4. " My computer does not have a camera" - tell them to Use your cell phone. If they founder on compliance - most are fakes, scammers, or worse anyway.
5. " Beware of " I won't give you that photo - because I am a private person. Yea ,Private because they just want to lead you on until they score your info.

Handwritten signs are a must - expert Photoshop scammers will attempt to use block fonts added to stolen photos. Unless they will PROVE-UP , it is better to lose out on a prospective friend or lover than to get hacked, scammed taken, robbed. kidnapped, raped or killed. PROVE-UPs work! I have used them for over two years myself.
Kalckk​(switch male)
3 years ago • Apr 28, 2020
Kalckk​(switch male) • Apr 28, 2020
Totally agree, I have terrible problems with a score of fakes, I might add that they are on sites like Alt.com so I suppose I shouldn't be on there?!
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Apr 28, 2020
Report such people to site admin, though wanabe fantasists are common and are people who lack the courage to live their desires, so are not fakes, as such, just frustrating. Scammers and those looking for cash, amazon wishlists items, gift cards etc for dominance or submission should be reported to site admin. I would also include those briniging up hard luck stories early on, trying to manipulate sympathy, begging for money, another way to scam the soft hearted.
SchrodingersDinosaur​(switch female)
Being catfished or scammed sucks, without a doubt, and there are sadly quite a few folks out there who are willing to do that shit. However, the 'cure' shouldn't be as onerous as the original issue.

No one should have to 'prove' who they are by providing pussy, breast, or dick pics! Face shown or not. That's not providing 'trust' it's providing wank material, pure and simple. One does not gain the right to demand intimate anything by virtue of chatting with someone a few times.

Immediately pushing for photos, cam, or voice isn't a 'necessary' step. Believe it or not there are just as many of us on the other side who are hesitant to provide pics until they trust the person they are talking to won't do something nefarious with those pictures.

Quite the conundrum there, eh? You can't trust me unless you see my tits and I can't trust you because I don't know that you aren't going to use the picture of my tits in ways I prefer they not be used. Even moreso with faceshots, how am I supposed to know that you aren't going to attempt to blackmail or otherwise coerce me?

I'll tell you...you talk, you get to know one another, you spend time together virtually. It's not foolproof, either side can still be fooled and get hurt, but you takes your chances.

- Henna
    The most loved post in topic
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Scammers are common so common, i can't remember the last time i went on a 'dating' site and was not approached. For me, they've become more of an annoyance than a threat. It seems about 95% them are all using the same script/method. Maybe it's just one very busy person lol? Here's some common stuff i encounter that pretty much identifies them as scammers to me in the first ten seconds:

1. They open with "I am sincere, honest, loyal and trustworthy. I am looking for the love of my life...." particularly suspicious on a hook up site.
2. They have no profile with little to no detail, or the only thing their profile contains is the contents from number 1. They're generic.
3. After they open with the brief line from number one, establishing their credibility, they immediately ask for personal info (name, email).
4. They send you a message with virtually nothing, asking you to tell them about yourself, despite your having a long, detailed profile they obviously have not read.
LatexHer​(dom male)

PROVE-UP

LatexHer​(dom male) • Apr 28, 2020
indeed some people are easily offended by the use of this system, but we also are offended by the very people who abuse these sites. Since we don't want any governmental oversight - policies must be enacted in order to address the problem. You are not being Forced to use the system we developed. The simple solution is , use your own judgement! Like others I have used to report suspected scumbags, only to find that the administrators do mostly nothing. Rarely are action taken, and when they are the same scumbags just return to the sites using a different screen names, photos, and even geographical locations.

I have made many "Honest" contacts /friends through the use of our systems, and found that most genuine people don't care about photos. I do supply them with mine if they request it. I do give credit to those who have sent several photos to me using their Prove-Up one as a cover picture. Guessing our system is not for everyone.

The Fact Check being that I may have lost out on a very few "REAL" contacts, but that is just the way life goes - you cannot please everyone !
Hisproclivity​(sub female)
Hisproclivity​(sub female) • Apr 28, 2020
I agree with Henna on this one...there is no way in hell I am sending a nude. I have no problem being fully clothed sending the pic with the paper screenname covering my face.

LatexHer, why does it have to be a picture flanting some naughty bits? Why can't they be clothed?
LatexHer​(dom male)
LatexHer​(dom male) • Apr 28, 2020
@ Hisproclivity I posted my view as it applies to MY interests, which are for me - Fetish Photography, custom Dungeon toys, and the girls who enjoy them.
For genuine friendships, the Prove-Up photos do not have to be nude. Personally I rather enjoy meeting people face/face and making friends. Over the Internet however - it is becoming progressively arduous to weed out the scumbags. With phishing, smishing, hackers, malicious apps which contain code, and insecure networks, one can never be too careful when dealing with people on-line.

As far as your photos go - My compliments from This Scorpio male to you woman. Enjoy your summer.
HisHunnyBun​(sub female){Taken}
3 years ago • Jun 21, 2020
tallslenderguy wrote:
Scammers are common so common, i can't remember the last time i went on a 'dating' site and was not approached. For me, they've become more of an annoyance than a threat. It seems about 95% them are all using the same script/method. Maybe it's just one very busy person lol? Here's some common stuff i encounter that pretty much identifies them as scammers to me in the first ten seconds:

1. They open with "I am sincere, honest, loyal and trustworthy. I am looking for the love of my life...." particularly suspicious on a hook up site.
2. They have no profile with little to no detail, or the only thing their profile contains is the contents from number 1. They're generic.
3. After they open with the brief line from number one, establishing their credibility, they immediately ask for personal info (name, email).
4. They send you a message with virtually nothing, asking you to tell them about yourself, despite your having a long, detailed profile they obviously have not read.

I hate generic profiles!!

Mines pretty detailed with my favorite things, personality traits, bdsm test results.

Probably the reason why the scammers have ignored me (thankfully)

Or maybe they go to my Doms profile and sees his height?
😂😂😂