Online now
Online now

Feminine males

confusedneedhelp​(sub male)
3 years ago • Apr 30, 2020

Feminine males

Just a question to all the dominant women out there. Are submissive feminine males, CD'S, sissies a turn off and deal breaker? In my experience I have found it to be one of those things people seem to turn a nose up too and degrade.
yuppie​(switch gender queer)
3 years ago • Apr 30, 2020
I don't think this is a yes or no question. There will be some people who like femme guys and some who don't. There are also people who don't have a "type," and hopefully anyone you have a relationship with will want to know you for all of you, not just your presentation. That being said, feminization and crossdressing can be a huge kink for people of any gender or role so don't lose hope! Some dom/mes use femenization as a tool for degradation but there is nothing inherently shameful or bad about femininity. If you feel best as a femme submissive but you don't really like degradation I'm sure there are dom/mes who would love to play with you. You just have to find the right person.
    The most loved post in topic
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
3 years ago • May 1, 2020
I second yuppie's answer. Some people like this in general, but for the most part it's more situational. I like girls who're taller than me, but that's in general. I've found plenty of shorter girls attractive too.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • May 1, 2020
It just a matter of what you want and like. We all desire someone and we are not in a life where we can throw stones. Why should we we have had enough thrown at us to want to do it to someone else.
SchrodingersDinosaur​(switch female)
Echoing the above responses, confused. It really is a personal preference thing. Like so much of that which we do, what floats one person's boat may not the next person's. It's by no means a scientific polling but I'd say that a sizable portion of the Domme community do enjoy some level of feminization, I'm sorry your experience has not been representative of that thus far. One tidbit of advice I can offer is that it's may benefit you to not make that the 'only' thing you have to offer (not saying that you are, either!) but if you present yourself as an interesting and complimentary sub who happens to also really dig feminization Dommes that may not necessarily have had that as a kink may find it more appealing as part of the awesome package you present. Much luck, - Henna
SirLadyBear​(sadist femme)
3 years ago • May 3, 2020
Honestly, the sissy thing just isn't my cup of tea. If you enjoy it, do it.

I do like seeing men in articles of clothing traditionally meant for women like stockings, heels and skirts but not as a form of humiliation. I just think it's sexy.

I don't think being a women or wearing or doing feminine things (or things deemed to be feminine) women do is shameful or humiliating and i dont think i could be with someone who had those types of opinions.

Really its just a matter of differnt strokes for different folks.
dollMaker​(dom male)
3 years ago • May 3, 2020
dollMaker​(dom male) • May 3, 2020
SirLadyBear wrote:

I do like seeing men in articles of clothing traditionally meant for women like stockings, heels and skirts but not as a form of humiliation. I just think it's sexy.

I don't think being a women or wearing or doing feminine things (or things deemed to be feminine) women do is shameful or humiliating and i dont think i could be with someone who had those types of opinions.

I agree, I dress girls, for the sensuality of it, to make beautiful dolls, not to humiliate them. My preference for doll making when it comes to those with testicles is they must be fem, have feminine energy, be trans, gender fluid or enjoy dressing for dressing not humiliation. Where I am now, currently, Ken dolls dont interest me at all, and I cant see that changing, though once upon a time making dolls with non CIS female bits was not my thing at all.
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
3 years ago • May 4, 2020
Some people like and some people don't.

For me it's the person the spark then their obedience.
I am not a dressing service or any service provider except for a paid for Graphic designer skill set during my company hours.

I enjoy fem guys who are smooth sexy and know it who live near me. But they need to fuck if I want them too and that can be the problem. Passive sexy for me isn't always my thing.

I can watch my bitch all day in heels and a short skirt. But my lover gives me sex times while my bitch goes and does the domestic while I remain in authority of both.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am
A British Mistress
lil'slut​(sub male){Collared}
3 years ago • Jun 15, 2020
SirLadyBear wrote:

I love this. I am a sissy, however my Domme and I do not conform to the idea that it is something shameful to be feminine or feminized. I struggled early on with how you justify belittling women or a female stereotype and truly honor a female Domme so we broke the mold and did it differently. I view as a celebration of the feminine. It's been great for us. But as you said everybody is different.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Jun 15, 2020
i think there's been lots of great comments and observations on this and find myself nodding with most of them.

i'm a gay guy and i apparently don't come across as fem at all? i say "apparently" because 'fem' is an age old gay stereotype. it seems i have to come out to people if i want them to know i am gay, which can get pretty boring having to come out. i often wish people just knew, i don't want that part of me invisible just because the social default is straight and most assume you're straight unless told otherwise. i wonder is some assume affectations in order to be visible?

That said, i had fem traits as a kid. i dressed up as a girl for Halloween when i was around 7 and all the neighbors didn't recognize me, thinking i was indeed a girl. It was very natural for me and i think it came across. my dad got pissed and made me change. i also had lots of bullies growing up and gradually learned the behaviors and attributes that made me a target and how to hide as a survival mechanism.

i have recently come to believe that the "humiliation' side of feminization (and some other kinks as well) is not natural, but a culturally conditioned response. i think the reason many experience simultaneous arousal and humiliation is because the Dom person has evoked/surfaced and connected to that attrubute in the sub, drawing it out into the open, making it visible. The Dom person does that because there is something in them that wants or needs that in Their sub. To me, this is the essence of psychological 'collaring,' it is natural bonding (bondage?) of the two opposites (D/s) through a mutual need/desire/kink. The Dom experiences the power of control among other things, the sub experiences affirmation of a part of their self they've been culturally conditioned to be ashamed of, which i think can be deeply arousing and evoke feelings of shame and humiliation at that same time.