Online now
Online now

Littles and Middles

Palesugarcookie​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 31, 2020
I am lucky to have a four year old, and get to play a lot. Yesterday we played build a bear dress up for hours, and then calico critters. It was a nice escape.

I am also working on a massive coloring project that will take all year or more.

What do you guys like to color???
CURIOUSBRIT{OWNED}
CURIOUSBRIT{OWNED} • Dec 31, 2020
I am currently working through a disney colouring book....
CURIOUSBRIT{OWNED}
CURIOUSBRIT{OWNED} • Dec 31, 2020
Yea, found another girl that likes lego!!!

I have a disney colouring book that I am working through....
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
3 years ago • Jan 5, 2021
Ok Littles, I have a serious question..(seriously. It's a serious question.)

Do ANY of you have large (I'm talking years worth) of memory gaps from your childhoods? If so, does the beginning of that gap correspond with your Little's first emergent age?
slaveMikayla​(sub female){MstrJ }
Heya SBD,
Not a hit for me. I have a solid memory of everything past 3. Now my ages do correlate to moments of trauma or loss where I staunchly refuse to "give up more" of what was taken. I understand where my little and middle come from. I understand why 4, why 8, why 16. Your question may still be related though. That gap may be where you "lost" orhad " taken" or whoever did... and the memory kicks in where you or whoever was stable but also deep in the I WILL NOT BUDGE FROM HERE!

this took me YEARS (4) to unravel. I did not want to admit mine was due to trauma. I was wrong. I only admitted this when I gave myself space and place to *** be**** in those places I wasnt allowed. Then, when I had done so, I could move on. Grow past them. I'm not through them all. I think I'll always have the ABILITY to be little/middle, but maybe not always the NEED.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
TVS,

Thank you for sharing your perspective. I love how you think and enjoy reading them.
When I discovered my Little side (back in May), at first I thought it was me just trying to fit in around here but once she shared a teeny, tiny memory, the memory of the day I got dumped on my aunt and uncle's doorstep, all my fears made a fuck lot more sense and it all started to click.

I always thought my Middle (Hanna) held all those lost memories but alas, no, it's Babygirl. I'm just wondering if others have experienced the same realisation/experience.
Azure Kitsune​(sub female)
Yes! I have no memory before about 8 years old. I have things that others have told me that fill those gaps. And even after that my memories are spotty.
slaveMikayla​(sub female){MstrJ }
Sbd, I think I'm going to message you the rest. This thread, I think, needs to stay safe for everyone♡ I dont want to bring up similar hurts. Suffice, damn woman we could be twins in sooooo many bizarre ways. ♡

Message in a few days. Things in my world and for people I love got ** real** thus week, so emotional energy is in short supply. Hugs to Hanna and Babygirl if allowed.