Online now
Online now

Littles and Middles

TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
3 years ago • Jan 16, 2021
Palesugarcookie wrote:
Ok question...Describe the best little style date you want to go on. (By little I also mean middle and big)

Hmm... I think the best one would include going to the zoo or the aquarium. Those always get me really excited and put me in my little space. They're so much fun! Then afterwards would probably pick up some food to take home. Maybe take a bubble bath together. But definitely end it with building a fort with lots of pillows, blankies, and stuffies. Then watch movies, cuddle, or play games in the fort. Something like that anyways.
Palesugarcookie​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 16, 2021
I want to go on a hike with a picnic with all the best little food. Hike and find cool leave, acorns, rocks, feathers. Have a fun picnic on a blanket. Show each other what we collected. After we are done go and get shadow boxes/ pins/glue and make two fun shadow boxs with the items we collected. Then play some board games, and play hide and seek.
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
3 years ago • Jan 18, 2021
There is a difference between age play and age regression. Age regression is the little space/ safe space. Its the full little space headspace. Age play is a kink. (These are very quick descriptions) Is it possible he is a daddy dom but only interested in age play and not age regression?
CURIOUSBRIT{OWNED}
3 years ago • Jan 29, 2021
CURIOUSBRIT{OWNED} • Jan 29, 2021
Hey Palesugarcookie,

My ideal dates would be:

1. Day at a theme park (can't happen right now)

2. Going to the cinema, then go to eat pizza, ice cream parlour

3. Movie night at home
KisforKitten​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 30, 2021
KisforKitten​(sub female) • Jan 30, 2021
Hey,

I love this forum so much, everytime I come on here I just feel so happy to be in a place where I feel I wont be judged for my kink and safe and able to chat with other littles and it's just so nice!!!!!!!!

Also, does anyone have any advice for being apart from your Daddy for extended periods of time. I'm really missing him and we're trying to think of things to do to make it easier but i'm really starting to struggle and I just want to cry with him and I can't, and i'm a little ball of emotion icon_sad.gif

Kitten xx
slaveMikayla​(sub female){MstrJ }
3 years ago • Jan 30, 2021
I'm going to come in here and hide for a bit. The post that i just wrote was ridiculously hard. It rips open all of those hurts. I need to just curl up in a ball and scream. A good hard cry is in order me thinks.

*deep breath*

@Kitten... I dunno what time you get to spend together or whether you are looking for physical or emotional connection... but...

My exDaddy sent me a shirt he had worn for weeks and some of his cologne. I used to sleep with the shirt (I kept it in a ziplock bag for a year and only opened it sometimes so it still smelled like him) and I would put the cologne on my pillow more often. It helped.
i have enjoyed planning similar meals over distance and eating "with" my Daddy. This is really fun to do and helps a lot.
Watching movies or TV together helps. i enjoy playing games with my Daddy like chess or warzone. there are a billion different online multiplayer games to get into.

My Daddy and i used to use the Ap LoveNudge which allowed us to keep tabs on each other's emotional connectedness and send sweet messages which wouldnt get burried in the avalanche that was our chats ^__^

One of the biggest ways for me to stay connected is to plan things... big things and small things. To plan a date night, or a trip. But making plans means a bit of a hand on the shoulder that the time apart is temporary.

❤ You will et through.
~Faith