Online now
Online now

Littles and Middles

Flynn Monke
3 years ago • Feb 24, 2021
Flynn Monke • Feb 24, 2021
Hi Ladies

new here and not sure if i get to post in this place, in case i am breaking any rules.

my fave is reading sci-fi/fantasy with cup of hot tea sitting on the stairs.
girlyGoddess​(switch female)
3 years ago • Feb 25, 2021

Happiness

I’m so happy that you made this, Pale, thankies. My littleness my perk out here cuz reading all the replies made me notice that it’s been a real long time since I was in little space. My favorite thing to do while in that head space is suck on my paci, eat nummies, have cuddles, and watch Disney movies. Also, this may seem weird but I really love scary movies and creepy stuff too...and maybe this shouldn’t be something a little does but I like smoking too. STONER, CREEPY, EDGY LITTLES ARE VALID TOO.🥺🥺🥺

My favorite snack would be be either fruit snacks, nummy bears, or cheez it’s 🥰🥰
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}

Re: Happiness

[quote="GirlyGrim"]. STONER, CREEPY, EDGY LITTLES ARE VALID TOO.🥺🥺🥺

All littles are valid. I am, as me and Mommy have begun to call it, a "spooky little." I love horror movies and I have been known to slip vodka in my sippy cup... Hehe I am a princess but I'm a spooky little princess.
theshyswitch{TNS}
theshyswitch{TNS} • Feb 25, 2021
hehe me too the little princess! Forever spooky 👻🦇🎃
Palesugarcookie​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 3, 2021
You guys are so awesome! Welcome to all the new members. This is just a safe place we can talk about being little, middle or big. Because we are valid!!!

I have been doing a lot of coloring and reading the entire Oz books. Which are great books.

I applied for a major job and I am super nervous. I really want it..badly. so keep me in your thoughts.

I hope you all are well 😀
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
3 years ago • Mar 4, 2021
Wishing you all the best Pale!

Coloring sounds fun. I've gotten a few pages done myself recently. Oz books sounds awesome! Never read them but might have to add it to the list. I've been reading The Wild Things.
prettynprofesh
3 years ago • Apr 5, 2021
prettynprofesh • Apr 5, 2021
I would love to babysit you smurfette!