Online now
Online now

Littles and Middles

TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
3 years ago • Jan 5, 2021
SBD,

I don't have memory gaps from my childhood. Like at all. There's been a few times I told my mom about something and she would be like, "How can you possibly remember that?! You were 1!" (or 2 in some stories)

I'm not sure if I have full years worth memory gaps like that. I know my trauma stuff happened late middle school to late high school years. When it comes to that stuff I feel there are some gaps. I remember specific things from those times, but not just overall. My best friend since kindergarten sometimes will be like, "Hey do you remember that time we..." And I really don't. She went through the same thing as me so I will remind of her of stuff that she can't remember at all either. There are people that I can't remember at all at times. I would say there are pretty big chunks of time missing from those years but not the whole year. When it comes to talking about the traumatic situation, me and my friend can trigger the other's memory of it when we talk. There are things we forget but one person says something that triggers the memory in the other and then we can start to piece it back together.

Now that I think about it, I think my little age may just correlate to a time before all of that stuff happened. When things were good and safe. My little age is kinda between 2-5. I always watched things and did thing that were younger but I didn't start to understand and embrace my little side until I was 18.
KotaRello​(sub male){Shawn Kest}
3 years ago • Jan 10, 2021
Hey, ya'll. As a middle, my favorite things to do are play video games and watch Nickeloden and Cartoon Network. My favorite snacks include fresh fruits and carrots wit ranch. Even in my single digits those were my favorite.
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa}
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa} • Jan 10, 2021
Hello I am Greenie! I love to color with markers and pencils, I have tons of coloring books. I also love to snuggle with my Stitch and teddy bear. I also enjoy playing video games and watching cartoons. Nice to meet everyone!
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa}
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa} • Jan 10, 2021
Hi am Greenie!

I enjoy coloring with markers and colored pencils, snuggling with my Stitch and teddy bear. I also enjoy watching cartoons and playing video games. My favorite snack is sugar cookies and milk . It is great to meet everyone.
theshyswitch{TNS}
theshyswitch{TNS} • Jan 10, 2021
My name is TSS icon_biggrin.gif i like to read and watch Disney movies.. i also like to bug Daddy :3 my favorite snack are popcorn, fruit snacks and juice
LemonSpice
3 years ago • Jan 16, 2021
LemonSpice • Jan 16, 2021
Hi I’m Lemon!
My favorite activity is to color and snuggle with my stuffies.
LemonSpice
3 years ago • Jan 16, 2021
LemonSpice • Jan 16, 2021
Hi I’m Lemon!
My favorite activity is to color and snuggle with my stuffies.