Online now
Online now

Littles and Middles

slaveMikayla​(sub female){MstrJ }
3 years ago • May 28, 2020
xxxalexxx wrote:
hiiiii!! I'm Alex and my favorite little thing to do is painting, other types of art to, but specifically painting makes me all giddy! hehe

I loveeee KIX cereal in my paw patrol bowl and a tiny spoon! tiny spoons make everything taste better hhaha

thanks for making this space, Pale, its so awesome to see all the other littles and middles in here!

Howdy all!
I'm Velvet,
I'm a Mittle meaning I'm some of both.
My favorite Mittle space thing is playing games and doing surprise activities. I also love going to places like zoos and theme parks.
I love coloring and watching movies while cuddling with my Cg. I agree! Everything is better with little spoons. Before I even knew what a little was, much less identified
as one I have always used a demitasse spoon and dessert fork when home alone. They just always suited me better.

For Mittle foods: I like smoothies, I like icecream and peanut butter and I love love love soup. Grilled Cheese sandwiches ❤ and berries. Root beer is a necessity.

~Velvet
Little moon​(sub female){Not lookin}
Thanks for that mittle is me too ☺️ although I think I'll call myself a liddle instead cause I'm more middle than little πŸ€”πŸ˜‚β˜ΊοΈ. So you like adventure hunts and escape rooms /puzzle adventures then I'm sure
OOOH I love that! Liddle! Love it. Yes!!!! I love adventure hunts and escape rooms. HUGE love.

i used to be on a team for a huge summer activity/scavenger hunt it was the highlight of my year. i would KILL to be on a GISHWHES scav team!

I love escape rooms so long as there are not horror elements ... I dont do scary. i have enough hard in my life I dont need more. icon_sad.gif
Lunaa
Lunaa • May 28, 2020
My favorite thing to do is to have a tea party with my stuffies and my daddy while I paint. I have a hard time finding anyone to share my little space, so literally anything I do in my little space is my favorite
Palesugarcookie​(sub female)
Oh I like Liddle or Mittle!!! I am glad so many are here and talking. I had to put my stuffie in the wash today. I felt like I am drowning him πŸ¦₯.

I am thinking about making friendship bracelets again...or try to crochet. I want to do something tactile. 😊
I make knotted braided bracelets. It's not a mittle thing... but it is definitely good for my concentration and helping me be still for a while.

Ok... so who here wishes we had a summer camp for Littles and Middles. I'm serious. Sign me up man. I really wish that was a thing.
Palesugarcookie​(sub female)
I agree if I lived in the middle of the country I would find a spot and put one on. Being in the heart of the Adirondack mountains it's very east coast and far for most
BigBubbles
3 years ago • May 29, 2020
BigBubbles • May 29, 2020
Ohh I was thinking of starting a little/middle space today but i just saw you did! Yay! I'm a little occasionally a middle. I love to color!!! And watch Disney movies. And put glue on my hands. Lol