Online now
Online now

Littles and Middles

slave Sakura​(switch female){Owned}
3 years ago • Jun 4, 2020
I'm actually a Big...my "little" personality is from 15-18, loves to stay up late, drink too much (of course she's too young legally, but that's half the fun!), and play the music too loud...and all these activities get Daddy's attention. icon_wink.gif
Palesugarcookie​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 6, 2020
Welcome!!! Clawed and snow! Clawed I really should have put bigs in the title. Hugs sorry. We love our older ones!!! ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Snow I love all ice cream!!!
Pumpkin29​(sub female){MrWhite}
Palesugarcookie wrote:
What is everyone doing this weekend???

Painting a paint-by-numbers, watching The Rescuers (and maybe The Rescuers Downunder also) and playing animal crossing.

Hanging out with my stuffies Lorenzo the deer, Fred the Fox and Atticus the possum.

Trying to steal all of Daddy's attention off his tasks.

What are you doing?
slaveMikayla​(sub female){MstrJ }
Pumpkin29 wrote:
Palesugarcookie wrote:
What is everyone doing this weekend???

Painting a paint-by-numbers, watching The Rescuers (and maybe The Rescuers Downunder also) and playing animal crossing.

Hanging out with my stuffies Lorenzo the deer, Fred the Fox and Atticus the possum.

Trying to steal all of Daddy's attention off his tasks.

What are you doing?

Aa in Atticus Finch??? โ™กโ™ก

I'm doing a whole lotta nothing.
I'm SUPPOSED to be watching WestWorld season 3 e 5 but my laptop is on the fritz 😕

So I'm now chilling out with my kiddo. Did some baking, and Im going to do a silly girly face mask thing. ( I've been on a learn to take care of myself kick the last month. )
KisforKitten​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 1, 2020
KisforKitten​(sub female) • Jul 1, 2020
Hey,

I'm Kitten, i've recently been exploring DDLG more deeply and i'm so happy you created this forum. As for my favourite activity I looove having my hair stroked, it makes me feel so calm and so safe icon_smile.gif

And snacks, honestly anything chocolate covered lol

xxx