Online now
Online now

everyone has a joke in them let's hear your fav

Dellydoodah​(neither female)
3 years ago • May 16, 2020
Bob goes to see his friend Pete. He finds Pete in his barn dancing naked around his John Deere. "What are you doing!" asks Bob.
Pete stops dancing and says, "My wife has been ignoring me lately so I talked to my psychiatrist and he said I needed to do some thing sexy to a tractor."
FloraDragon​(dom male){Roaming Wi}
3 years ago • May 16, 2020
Aliens land:

Aliens: 'Take us to your leader'.

Me: 'Can't right now, we're going skiing'.

Aliens: 'What's skiing'.

Me: 'Well, first you go to the top of this really, really high mountain that's covered in this cold slippery stuff called snow. The you strap on theses skinny little sticks to your feet, and try to go straight down this steep mountain i a standing position without killing yourself. And if you survive, you stand in a long lie for the opportunity to do it again'.

Aliens: 'Goodbye'.

Me: 'Where are you going'.

Aliens: 'In search of intelligent life'.
3 years ago • May 13, 2020
Azzabackam wrote:
A man and his son burn down a house. The boy turns to his father, and asks, "Father, are we fire-starters?"

The father responds, "Yes, we arson"

I laugh every time I read this
3 years ago • May 13, 2020
A man who lived in a block of flats thought it was raining and put his head out the window to check. As he did so a glass eye fell into his hand.
He looked up to see where it came from and saw a young woman looking down.
"Is this yours?" he shouted up to her. She said, "Yes, could you bring it up?" and the man agreed.
On arrival she was profuse in her thanks and offered the man a drink. As she was very attractive he agreed. Shortly afterwards she said, "I'm about to have dinner.There's plenty; would you like to join me?"
He readily accepted her offer and both enjoyed a lovely meal. As the evening was drawing to a close the lady said, "I've had a marvelous evening. Would you like to stay the night?"
The man hesitated then asked, "Do you act like this with every man you meet?"
"No," she replied, "Only those who catch my eye."