Online now
Online now

Gone Fishin' (For compliments) Challenge Sign up Sheet.

TheChimera​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 11, 2020

Gone Fishin' (For compliments) Challenge Sign up Sheet.

TheChimera​(sub female) • May 11, 2020
I have an idea. Just to bring some positivity and cheer to others, I propose we all "Go Fishin' (For compliments)"

๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ’žA few Rules for this challenge๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฃ
๐Ÿ  This challenge is meant to make others smile, and bring positivity to others. You can give one compliment, or a bunch out.

๐Ÿ  If you get complimented- you are not obligated to respond to that person, nor do you have to partake in the challenge. It's just for fun only and meant to make you smile.

๐Ÿ  For those giving out compliments, please keep them appropriate and vanilla. (Some people, and some Dynamics do not take well to flirty/provocative compliments. Keep it classy.)

I completely understand that not everyone wants their name mentioned in another person's blog. This is why I am making the forum post firstly.
This is a Sign up/Opt In sheet to join the challenge.

๐Ÿ  ๐Ÿ’žAnyone who replies or loves this post is signing up for this challenge - unless they specifically say "I'm not participating"๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿ  Those who are Opting in, please use this forum post as a reference/guide to know who is or is not participating!

So how about it Cage-Dwellers?
Grab your fishin' pole and let's go!

Last edited by * on Mon May 11, 2020 11:26 pm, edited 2 times in total
    The most loved post in topic
Morrighan​(sub female)
Morrighan​(sub female) • May 11, 2020
Well I would like to start by complimenting TheChimera on such a fun and creative way to lift peopleโ€™s spirits! Kudos
TheChimera​(sub female)
TheChimera​(sub female) • May 11, 2020
I'm pretty excited already, quite a few people have opted in to participate~

I'll leave this forum open for a day or two longer, then we'll start the challenge!