Online now
Online now

BDSM black comedy

rosethorn​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 15, 2020

BDSM black comedy

rosethorn​(sub female) • May 15, 2020
So...
I keep having scenarios pop into my head that i find amusing and am sure I am not the only one.
Most recently after reading a blog thinking about a BDSM in a leather shop but its for horses and the owner doesn't have a clue the crop isn't for a hourse and neither of them own one but they are shopping.
Anyone else have anything amusing to share that would make a good comedy script?
icon_smile.gif
Rose
Sir Don​(dom male)

Cuffs

Sir Don​(dom male) • May 15, 2020
he made cuffs with D rings while we waited as well.... he thinks that they were for training dogs...
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • May 15, 2020
Ex wife and i where in a feed store with her gf. I was looking at riding crops when she came up behind me and aks if I saw getting one. I said yes and when to pay for the feed crop and other stuff. Guy at the counter ask what kind of horse I had. Before I counld say anything the girls vanished so fast the bell on the door sounded only after it shut.
    The most loved post in topic
RedKat{Not now }
3 years ago • May 16, 2020
RedKat{Not now } • May 16, 2020
Volunteering at the Christian center (no, they don’t really know me) the subject of the grandparents that tied up their grandson and put him in the shed came up. I commented, so it’s wrong to do that to your kiddos but getting tied up is still ok, right? Oh hell, jaws dropped and one woman said I am going to spank you, I said alright, just do it hard please!!! I am always fucking with people.