Online now
Online now

Kneeling

hopefulbabygirl​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 16, 2020

Kneeling

Hello all!

I hope everyone is doing well. I need some advice on kneeling.

I’ve been practicing kneeling on my knees with my bottom resting on my calf/ankles with my feet flat on the pillow that I’m using for cushion and my feet are slightly angled toward one another with my big toe touching. I’m not sure I’m doing it right because I start getting “pins and needles” in my calves and feet around the five minute mark and it’s pretty unbearable after ten minutes sitting that way.

Does anyone have any advice? I just want to make sure that I’m physically doing everything correct. I’ve just started practicing beginner Yin Yoga to help my flexibility but I’m not sure if that is my problem since I feel my issue is from me cutting off circulation.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post!
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
3 years ago • May 16, 2020
You must shift position from time to time, to avoid cutting off circulation. That's what's causing the "pins and needles" sensation. Keeping your ankles together may also help. You may find that this is easier if your knees are far apart, (which also makes the position more enjoyable for your dom. icon_smile.gif )

This may or may not help <shrug>

https://www.cram.com/flashcards/gorean-slave-position-6986504
    The most loved post in topic
EclecticRhetoric​(dom male)
3 years ago • May 17, 2020
I would recommend. 10minite light jog.. walk or stationary jumping jacks to warm up your muscles before prolonged kneeling. That will help with your calf’s and hamstrings and may increase your flexibility over time,

Squats also help as well
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • May 17, 2020
There are several forms or positions of kneeling. One training method is shift from one position to another. Another form is endurance training this similar to monastic training. Long terms kneeling for prayer or for a social function. I've known some bdsm functions to last days. There is your answer Sir's Babydoll.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
@Duke

Thank you for the information, however, that was not why I was asking.

When I first started, I thought kneeling and all the other High Protocol body positions were required to show that I was a good little submissive.

That is not the case.

Newandeager is new to our world. I just want to know her motivations to make sure she is not assuming that kneeling is flat out required to take the title of submissive.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Maybe try sitting on the floor between your feet when not kneeling, I.e. routinely stretching beyond The kneel may open you up beyond the kneel so the kneel becomes less stressful?