Online now
Online now

Kneeling

hopefulbabygirl​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 17, 2020
Wow y’all!

I’m so impressed with everyone’s advice!! I never thought about discreetly flexing my muscles...that makes a lot of sense!! I don’t mind fidgeting some but I don’t want to be wiggling around too much.

I like kneeling and want to learn how to be more comfortable in that position and I greatly appreciate y’all taking the time to help me try to achieve my goal 💜

I also like how even though some of you aren’t a fan of kneeling, you never made me feel bad or weird for wanting and liking it!
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
Newandeager,

Never, ever, ever should a person be made to feel about about a sexual proclivity. EVER!

YKINMKBYKIOK
YOUR KINK IS NOT MY KINK BUT YOUR KINK IS OK.

But please, do feel free to let me know if you see that happening somewhere... >icon_smile.gif
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
@newandeager

We do try to be helpful, if we can. And I have to agree w/ SBD. What you do is between you and your dom, (or future dom as the case may be).

The only time I've ever told someone off --- they disrespected me and mine first. (See rottenbrat's blog for what happens to them.)
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
@fluffybeardie (an interesting nickname)

Yes, when some HNG sends her an email that is clearly requesting more than friendship, she sends it to me. Then, either I tell her "have at him", or I say, "I'll take this one", and thus the fool is dealt with.

Then for the amusement and education of everyone, we post the exchange, (leaving out all personally identifiable information), on her blog.

---
And *smile* nice Firefly reference!
fluffybeardie​(sub female)
fluffybeardie​(sub female) • May 17, 2020
skyrich wrote:
@fluffybeardie (an interesting nickname)

---
And *smile* nice Firefly reference!

Serenity, helloooooo icon_wink.gif hahahaha

And yes. It concerns a bearded dragon (popular lizard species native to Australia, popular in the pet trade) named Fluffy. He was a good old soul...
subdreamer​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 11, 2020
subdreamer​(sub female) • Sep 11, 2020
Thank you for posting this question! I recently started practicing kneeling (5min at a time to start) and some of these suggestions are great and I may have to try them!! So glad I found this forum post!
kajirasubm{On Hiatus }
3 years ago • Sep 11, 2020
kajirasubm{On Hiatus } • Sep 11, 2020
I would ask you to be very careful with this.
From a medical standpoint you never want to restrict blood flow to the main arteries in your legs.
Flex your calf muscles and rotate your ankles.

There is also a risk of knee damage occurring.
The bursa can become inflamed.

I don't think it's the duration that should be the aim.
But rather correct and graceful posture.

No one should be kneeling for prolonged periods until you have " pins and needles sensation "
Your body is telling you to technically " stop"
what you are doing because it's running a risk of damage.
Please be careful.