Online now
Online now

Gaming

Devotedsub​(sub female){His}
3 years ago • May 19, 2020

Gaming

Just wondering how many of us in the cage spend time gaming. Online games, game systems, etc. And if you do, what platform do you play on and what are some of your favorite games?
This is just a for fun topic.

I have personally played several different games online as a bit of a hobby. In the past, I have played a variety, such as Monster Legends, Knights and Dragons, Mobile Legends, Yahtzee with friends, Jeopardy,... And most recently pool. Also, in the past, growing up played on several gaming platforms such as, Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Dream cast, Playstation 2. And as an adult, a bit on the wii, Playstation 4,and Xbox one with family. I especially love Mario, Mario Kart, Rayman, and Sonic.
Very familiar with minecraft House Tailon😊. My son has been totally hooked on that game for a few years now. He plays mainly on Xbox one, but plays on other platforms as well.
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
I dabble in the following

PC
Diablo 3
Star Trek Online
Eve Online

Browser based
www.kingdomofloathing.com (a silly turn-based game)

PS3
Skyrim

Wii
Wii resort
Wii sports

Xbox
NCIS

I'm a software engineer by trade, I spend a lot of my time in front of a screen or monitor. So, my gaming tends to be here a little there a little. Besides I've an adorable brat to look after, so I don't need to distract myself w/ games lately. icon_smile.gif Well.... I do... but the games are a bit different. icon_biggrin.gif
Hahaha totally agree Skyrich. Those games are much more fun and of course your sub is priority 😊. Very interesting that you are a software engineer! And you have given me ideas for new games. I will check out kingdom of loathing. I Also didn't know ncis existed in game form, so pretty intrigued. Will look that up as well. Thanks for your comment!
Invisible​(sub female)
Invisible​(sub female) • May 19, 2020
Hey - I played knights and dragons too - ages ago.

I played Clash of Kings for about 5 years with an eclectic group I met in the game. We still keep in touch without COK (yeah, I snicker too). The best part of that whole experience was meeting and getting to know people from all over the world. Part of that 5 years, I played in an Arabic and Russian alliances - I learned so much about their cultures.

I met my 1st dom playing Clash of Empires, long before I knew about The Cage, so there's that. My ghost.

Usually, I knit or have my nose in a book in my spare time to get away from screens.
IODiCeShOt
IODiCeShOt • May 19, 2020
I played a bit of tomb raider, resi evil, silent hill and final famtasy back in the mid to late 90’s on PS 1 and 2. When you actually had to put some thought into it.

Also if anyone remembers the commodore 64 in the 80’s and the twin screen donkey kong?
Oh wow! Invisible, how cool that you played knd as well. Funny story... I met my Dom (and man that introduced me to the lifestyle) playing knd! I am familiar with COK And COE, just never tried them! Thanks for commenting icon_smile.gif
IODiCeShOt, I never played those, but heard the RE games were great. The movie series is one of my all time favorites. And I do remember the twin screen DK... Lol. Gotta love DK. Was a great game as well... All versions I think.
Thinking Naughty​(dom male)
I too played KoL (Kingdom of Loathing) a while back. They also made a game called West of Loathing which was available on steam.

Also got into Borderlands, Fallout, and a few other that I was able to play with my other (yes she's geek like me) and some friends.

Played Minecraft with the family (yes kids are geeks too) along with Jackbox, and Left for Dead 2

Still trying to finish The last of Us.
    The most loved post in topic