Online now
Online now

Fucking book club

slave Sakura​(switch female){Owned}
3 years ago • Jun 14, 2020
I'm sorry but I have to most strongly disagree here. If you take the books of Gor PURELY for their Sci-Fi content, PERHAPS you can enjoy them for just that. Unfortunately, the morose and over the top misogynistic way they view women will forever put them on my banned list. I was trained as a Gorean kajira and it has left a mark on me that will follow me for the rest of my life. I can only hope that therapy will help me regain some of the person I was before I ever heard of these words.
Redamancy
3 years ago • Jun 16, 2020
Redamancy • Jun 16, 2020
The Professional By Kresley Cole. Makes all my Russian mafia dreams come true.
Exquisite​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 16, 2020
Exquisite​(sub female) • Jun 16, 2020
My all time favorite books are “Genuine Lies” by Nora Roberts and “Why do caged bird’s Sing” by Maya Angelou.
MelMell​(dom female)
3 years ago • Jun 18, 2020
MelMell​(dom female) • Jun 18, 2020
Well I love reading a lot. I mostly read romance novels which have a damn good amount of sex and sometimes I read full on erotica. I find myself very into reverse harem nowadays. A few good authors for me are kresley cole, Christine feehan, jovee winters, sherrilyn kenyon, gena showalter, P.C Cast, joely sue burkhart, alexia Praks, c.m stunich, karpov Kinrade, skye mackinnon. There’s probably more but those are a few good ones. I must say my favorite series now is “Their Vampire Queen” by joely sue burkhart
purple owl feather
3 years ago • Jun 20, 2020
purple owl feather • Jun 20, 2020
I love reading paranormal BDSM romance. Some of my favorite authors are J.R. Ward- the Black Dagger Brotherhood series( vampires, sex, romance), Donya Lynne- All the Kings Men series( vampires again). But my all time favorite writer for the BDSM storyline/sex/characters is Joey W. Hill- knights of the boardroom series , naughty wishes series, vampire queen series... actually every book she writes is fantastic! If you like vampire novels start with that series, if not, start with Knights of the boardroom series.
SirYesSir​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 20, 2020
SirYesSir​(dom male) • Jun 20, 2020
"The World Inside", copyright 1970, Robert Silverberg... excellent commentary on the eventual result of urban /rural population shifts & ever-opening sexual standards... Written 50 years ago but still relevant (A big portion of the book is about sex, but it's not particularly explicit.)