Online now
Online now

Fucking book club

Dominus eius​(dom male){LittleLott}
3 years ago • Mar 9, 2021
I struggle to list favourites as I consume fiction at a rapid pace - I read at least an hour a night to get to sleep.

I’ve just finished the Alex Cross series by James Patterson, having started them in October.

Before that the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child.

I’m just rereading some Alistair Maclean at the moment.

Maybe I’ll go back and read some Stephen King (saw someone mention him) as it’s been years since I last read his stuff....

Suggestions are welcome.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Mar 9, 2021
Women's Rites/Scenes from the Erotic Imagination by Jeanne De Berg

Wonderful early insight into the mind of Catherine Robbe-Grillet, author, actress, photographer, film maker and one of France's most sought after Dominatrix, even at the age of 90.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Mar 9, 2021
At the moment I read:
Different Loving by William Brame
and books by Daniel Chidiac
creidsinn
creidsinn • Mar 9, 2021
I don’t read many lifestyle books.

Love anything paranormal and classics.

I’m reading a series by Dianne Duvall and To Kill a Mockingbird (again : ) )
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa}
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa} • Mar 9, 2021
I am currently reading "Conquer Me" by Kaci Cunningham. Girl-girl wisdom about fulfilling your submissive desires
Kelpi
3 years ago • Mar 14, 2021
Kelpi • Mar 14, 2021
Sleeping Beauty .... all three of them
WholesomeWhore​(switch female){SwellDaddy}
3 years ago • Mar 14, 2021
OG Cupcake wrote:
all time fav- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll

I second this sooooo much! Not only did I fall in love with the randomness of the story as a child, as an adult learning about the mythologised notion that it was written to reflect Charles Lutwidge Dodgson's utter bafflement at the concept of quantum mechanics as it was just beginning to be understood and theorised is just wonderful! (See, he was a classical mathematician when he was not writing under his pen name of Lewis Carrol, and he did not at all care for all these new, young and out-there thinking mathematicians and physicists who were turning his world upside down with their crazy yet provable theories about how matter behaved on the subatomic level).

My favourite kinky books (so far) are:

Deep & Deeper (2 books) by Jaine Diamond
Jackson by Tracie Podger
aliljaded​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 15, 2021

Favorite fucking book

aliljaded​(sub female) • Mar 15, 2021
The first book about the lifestyle I ever read was 91/2 Weeks. It was amazing. Nothing like the movie in my opinion. Drew me in from the first page and had me burning through the pages at record speed. I think I read that book in two days. icon_wink.gif I still own the original copy. Given to me by my first Dominant when I was in my early twenties. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it.
Jedna
2 years ago • Dec 27, 2021
Jedna • Dec 27, 2021
Leah Brooke's books are great. From the Desire-Oklahoma series