Online now
Online now

Does monogamy exist in the D/s world?

Feileks​(switch female)
3 years ago • Aug 5, 2020
Feileks​(switch female) • Aug 5, 2020
D/s, like any dynamic really, can be either monogamous or non monogamous, depending on what was agreed on from the start by the people involved, and could very well change as time goes on, as scary as that sounds, seeings how relationships are all about changing and growing, whether it's with one another, or growing apart, unfortunately.

An interesting thought.
I have noticed relationships/marriages that have sworn to be monogamous, but have a consented closed triad, or even a D/s arrangement outside of relationship, which is being with more than one, and still claim to be non-monogamous. That does confuse me, even if they say the two relationships aren't on the same level as far as love goes, they're with at least two different people on some sexual, love level, and if one is a marriage and the other is something as powerful as a D/s dynamic, I fail to see how this is monogamy and not more of a polyamorous situation. I understand that there are all different kinds of love, but if you're loving more than one romantically, or even have a purely sexual relationship and nothing more then it's clearly leaving the realm of monogamy.
Feileks​(switch female)
3 years ago • Aug 5, 2020
Feileks​(switch female) • Aug 5, 2020
D/s, like any dynamic really, can be either monogamous or non monogamous, depending on what was agreed on from the start by the people involved, and could very well change as time goes on, as scary as that sounds, seeings how relationships are all about changing and growing, whether it's with one another, or growing apart, unfortunately.

An interesting thought.
I have noticed relationships/marriages that have sworn to be monogamous, but have a consented closed triad, or even a D/s arrangement outside of relationship, which is being with more than one, and still claim to be non-monogamous. That does confuse me, even if they say the two relationships aren't on the same level as far as love goes, they're with at least two different people on some sexual, love level, and if one is a marriage and the other is something as powerful as a D/s dynamic, I fail to see how this is monogamy and not more of a polyamorous situation. I understand that there are all different kinds of love, but if you're loving more than one romantically, or even have a purely sexual relationship and nothing more then it's clearly leaving the realm of monogamy.
KinksterForUtoCum​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 1, 2020
Although the statement is NOT true, the likelihood of there being a "compatible" monogamous Dom out there for you is on the slim side statistically speaking . Just think about the likelihood of just finding someone that is "compatible with you" (you've been trying for how long now?). That is already almost an impossibility on it's own. So Finding a compatible, trustworthy, dedicated D/M that is monogamous is going to be REALLY hard ( unless luck is on your side). It's not impossible but it is unlikely.
Hope that helps!
shesosweet​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 2, 2020
shesosweet​(sub female) • Sep 2, 2020
Yeah, it exists. You are not delusional. There are many who do lie and cheat. This is just life. Use your instincts always icon_smile.gif
Draiocht​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 2, 2020
Draiocht​(dom male) • Sep 2, 2020
Not impossible. We (monogamous Doms) are out here.

Although, it is challenging to find someone since almost no one posts their location on this particular website.
hank submissive male​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 3, 2020
I am also hoping to find a woman domme who will be an irt ltr and hopefully a female led relationship exclusively with me but so far they are either in a relationship or are married or are in a poly situation . as Elton Joihn says "I do wanna go on with you like that one more set boots on your welcome mat justa wanna tell ya honey I ain't mad but I don't wanna go on with you like that "
Tonyfl​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 3, 2020
Tonyfl​(dom male) • Sep 3, 2020
I am a Dom, currently single and looking for my forever sub and when I find her, I'ts my biggest desire to dedicate all my time, love, care and attention to HER as I will expect the same from her.

In my opinion and many of the people I know that live the lifestyle 24/7 monogamy can still exist in the D/s world.
CallmeCJ​(switch male)
3 years ago • Sep 4, 2020

Hope its true!

CallmeCJ​(switch male) • Sep 4, 2020
I would never agree to sharing. I sort of like to view relationships as mutual ownership personally. No others.
Wolfwhip​(dom male)
Wolfwhip​(dom male) • Sep 4, 2020
I haven't got anyone else right now. I'm certainly not alone in that. I only have the desire for one mate. Don't listen to people who speak in absolutes about other people.
stingerdean{Dom}

Why monogamy

stingerdean{Dom} • Sep 4, 2020
If two people truly love each other, having sex with others does not matter. Enjoying sex is part of life, keeping life exciteing for each other by doing it with others does not really mean much beyond enjoying someone else's friendship. Shareing sex can bes just part of friendship. Its just a thing, that comes between you when you denie it because the urge can show up with anyone, it is not a t hing that combines you into a couple, no more than eating eggs in the morning combines you into the perfect couple. So you go to the store and they are out of eggs, does that mean you stop loving each other and have grounds for a divorce, and they are out of eggs the next three days, thats four time you went to the store and did not get eggs, so your spouse cheated on you for not bring eggs home four times now. Is that grounds for devorce.

Me and my wife were swingers for many years, as singles. Then we met, and started swinging together, living together, and still fucking other people week after week for five years, , then we decided we loved each other and got married because we were deeply in iove with each other. yes, we had sex more often together than with others, but regularly it was fun to share with other, having sex, is not different than enjoying going bowling with friends. In both situations you have balls to play with. Only you don't have to leave the house to get a strike or a split and try to make a spare by getting both of them off the set.

I had a large home, I had two couples living with me and three single females living with me now and again, My wife was the third, she loved to fuck so much I moved here in with me and she became my favorite. She didn't get jealous like the rest. And she would come fuck me again even thou I had just fucked one of the other girls the night before or even the morning before, because she didn't have to go to work yet that day. Sex with her was so good.