Online now
Online now

HOST POST: Official Shape of You List: Saturday

SSG{ENM-TLP}
3 years ago • May 23, 2020

HOST POST: Official Shape of You List: Saturday

SSG{ENM-TLP} • May 23, 2020
I will be posting a final list on Sunday, so those who would like to add any additional photos until Sunday morning to load a photo and SEND ME A NOTE THAT YOU LOADED IT.

I have been so pleased with the hard work that I have observed the participants doing. You may have been doing your own challenge at home, and if that is so, good for you! At least write about what you learned if you did. Maybe you didn't use photos. Maybe you process in a different way. We would love to hear about your experience if you did dig in to love yourself and your body more.

Thank you to everyone who is participating in the Shape of You Challenge.

The body is a remarkable thing, and you should love yours no matter what it looks like. You should treat it well and pleasure it often. Pleasure is very good for you in many ways. So whether you are peeking out with those beautiful soul windows of yours or posting your freshly spanked ass, we encourage you to keep celebrating the beauty that is YOU--all genders! You are ALL FUCKING AMAZING!

Here is the link to the Participant list. If you don't see yourself on it, it's because you haven't followed the instructions. Please be sure send me a message to my mail (not Bond) telling me you've posted a new photo (include the post link if you know how--if not, just a note is ok).

Participant List
https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?blog_id=59572&postid=34142

SensualSubGirl (aka ssg/princess)
Devotedsub​(sub female){His}
SSG-You are the fucking amazing one! For putting this together and inspiring so many people to stop and take a look at themselves and appreciate/take care of the beautiful bodies they have been given.

Thank you beautiful!
    The most loved post in topic
SSG{ENM-TLP}
SSG{ENM-TLP} • May 23, 2020
Thank you so much my sweet friend. I thoroughly enjoyed it.