Online now
Online now

Bitter endings...

hellish baby​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 22, 2020

Bitter endings...

hellish baby​(sub female) • May 22, 2020
Hi honeys,

Whilst we are all having fun and exploring ourselves on here, I think it's important that we know sometimes things dont go quite right

I had a recent experience talking to someone on here over a couple of days. Things went well, we swapped names, kik and a photo (headless, luckily) ... after a while I was a bit creeped out and decided to remove myself from the conversation, and he began to get a bit shirty when I tried to withdraw ... I then blocked him (his profile now deactivated from the cage). Another profile was then made where he tried to contact me again but under a different name - again, blocked.

Just today I was contacted by someone new on kik who claimed to have seen info of me posted on reddit (generally being abusive and using that conversation to hit on me) ... I just wanted to post a reminder to the newbies to be careful with their information and their privacy...

As genuine as we may be, it's not always the same on the other end.

Be careful!

MK xo
    The most loved post in topic
TheDankLord​(switch male)
TheDankLord​(switch male) • May 22, 2020
I know what you mean! I've not had this specific issue but when dating online I constantly run into people who are obvious bots and scams. Luckily I know enough about these matters to not click on the link, but those less knowledgeable about such threats can easily fall victim. Given, what you're describing is a bit different but I definitely understand your frustration. It can be hard to find someone who is genuine and does not have ulterior motives. But yeah the fact that he made another profile to contact you again is creepy, confirms you made the right decision in ceasing contact with them. Those type of people are bad news.
NCarraway​(dom male)
NCarraway​(dom male) • May 22, 2020
Thank you for the post miss kitten and I am sorry this happened to you... a timely reminder to those doe eyed newbies.
Zigur​(dom male)
Zigur​(dom male) • May 22, 2020
Unfortunatelly there's a kind of people who takes advantage of the "feelings" we put in this fetish world. In the way to abuse, take advantaje, manage, etc. This is happening in every web site you want to talk with anyone. Personal experience remains me to valuate "real contacts" instead of "hidden" ones. There's a world outside (even in this times) waiting for the right people.

Thanks for the advert and good luck out there.
Dellydoodah​(neither female)
I'm sorry you went through this. It's going to stay with you a while but don't let it change who and what you are .
You obviously had red flags waving crazily in your head so trust your instincts. There are a lot of weirdos out there but there are good people too . Just takes time and patience and more time.
You're right to remind people to be careful, thank you..
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • May 22, 2020
Who does this person think they are!? Do they get off from images? Do they target people!? Can I tell them how splendid they are shirtless? And then tell them that next time they want to pick a fish out of water they should remember to bring confetti?
heartbrokengirl​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 23, 2020
@Moon
I'm so glad you followed your instincts and noticed that it was not going in a positive direction from the start!
sorry that you encountered that problem.
I unfortunately have had similar experiences with people being like that here and other sites. Great advice for new people in our community.
There are a lot of genuine people here so don't let it deter you from looking for the right fit.
Trust your instincts