Online now
Online now

What is one question that turns you off to a potential?

RayBug
3 years ago • May 27, 2020
RayBug • May 27, 2020
"What are your kinks?" & "What are you into?"

I don't mind talking about my kinks, but I don't like the generic question to start things off with because it show's a lack of effort. I may not have a giant list of kinks on my profile, but there is enough there to ask something more specific.
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
3 years ago • May 28, 2020
Well the obvious answers would be ...

"How do you plan to serve me today slut?" ... hell no, fuck you, and instantly blocked

and ...

"Are you into (something that it clearly says I am or am not into on my profile)? ... either an automatic message delete or a response along the lines of, why don't you read my profile and then tell me if it's been one of those days lol

The less obvious answer ...

"Hi (and/or) how are you?" ... nothing else, no context of why they are messaging me, no indication that they even bothered to read or scroll down on my profile, and usually nothing on theirs. Automatic message delete.
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
SimplyJane wrote:
The question I get that turns me
off is:
Would you like to turn
this dominant male into
a sub?

Lol yes ... I had one this week that initially messaged me about wanting to be my Dom. When I politely responded that I was actually looking for a sub myself, and was not interested in being one to someone else at this time ... he sent something along the lines of, I've always wanted to try out being a sub, maybe you can help me ... nope, not happening 🤣
Calico​(switch female)
Calico​(switch female) • May 28, 2020
When someone who isnt my sub/dom or even really knows me (and obviously hasnt read my profile) goes:

"What can I do for you mistress "

Or

"How would you punish me?"

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
InexperiencedBrat​(sub female)
When someone automatically asks me something along the lines of would I like to come meet them/play with them within the first couple of messages. Being inexperienced or young doesn't mean I am not cautious or that I am only interested in having some kinky play with a stranger. I think it kind of degrades the community when people are only on here looking for a piece of ass for the night.
Anthony pooh bear​(other male){I wish I h}
... will you please send payment before we meat to such and such account. I live in a small town and have to go online to chat with people in the community and I get this question from a lot of people trying to scam me out of money. since this isn't a real person who ever had the intent to meet up but it's still the one question that is an obvious turn off.