Online now
Online now

What is one question that turns you off to a potential?

emmmllliiininenine​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 11, 2021

Re: What is one question that turns you off to a potential?

The question that comes to mind is when a guy doesnt try to get to know you, and they start with
“Are you a virgin”
Instant turn off and a big NOPE.
LatexHer​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 15, 2021
LatexHer​(dom male) • Feb 15, 2021
Actually there are several questions which automatically send up a red flare to me.

1. What do you do for a living?
2. Do you rent or own?
3. I like nice cars - so what do you drive?
4. Are you a professional?
5. What university did you attend?
6. Are you cut?
7. Have you EVER had a sub or slave before?

Most of these questions would be answered in time as a potential LTR becomes more evident and TRUST is built. There are those who would rather look at a DOMs checkbook than at his mind and soul. Maybe I am too particular, but then again - why settle for less?
BadanimalMaster​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 19, 2021

The one question:

BadanimalMaster​(dom male) • Feb 19, 2021
Solarlee wrote:
For me, it's the standard "How are you doing today?" when we have never communicated before. My response is probably going to be "good". Let me know WHY you wanted to send me a message! What did you see that grabbed your attention? Otherwise I have to assume you're just fishing.

I don't have such a question. Pretty much any question coming from another guy...is a turn off. I'm wondering why he is bothering me to be honest. I am certainly not interested in men.

What is a turn off in reference to a sub is to ask a valid question and get an "Ok" for a response. For a sub to put absolutely no effort into answering a polite and correctly worded question is a turn off. I concur with a previous statement about putting a lot of effort into an introduction and getting...a one word reply. So, before I know a sub...there is no point in writing a paragraph about why I want to message her when there is a good chance she may not answer at all. Let's have a conversation and during that conversation you can find out why I was interested.

Also, I dislike emailing. Emails are slow and not interactive. If chatting can lose context, emails are far worse. I realize many women do not want to give out their phone number (rightfully so) before they at least get to know someone a bit. Well, be prepared to chat to accomplish getting to know one another because emails are not sufficient. At least chatting approaches actually talking to one another. With that in mind, I ask a sub if they would like to chat and their answer is...chatting here is fine...(when we are emailing and not chatting...duh). With that in mind, where or how would you like to chat?
Jlicious​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 20, 2021
Jlicious​(sub female) • Feb 20, 2021
Wow , where do I start , but here’s a few that I hate
- what are you up to?
- what are you doing tonight?
- what are you looking for ?
- what are you wearing right now ?
- do you like sex parties
- are you owned ?
- wanna chat?
- hi little one ( don’t call me names already that am not )

These vampires only come out at night , ready to suck out blood. Wish when they hit that send button they burst into flames 🔥 lmao 😜
Hellspawnqueen​(masochist female)
3 years ago • Feb 27, 2021
It's not really a question, but usually being sent a random message with sexually explicit details is a HUGE turn off. There was one time that a guy messaged me and we started talking about gaming consoles, and then he hit me with an erotic novella of what he wanted to do to me.

I was like, bro. Did talking about gaming consoles really get you that hyped or? It's just not for me.