Online now
Online now

What is one question that turns you off to a potential?

HisHunnyBun​(sub female){Taken}
3 years ago • Jun 9, 2020
Hmmm you have a good point there taramafor.

Just because they put on the title of Dom doesn't make them a Dom.
Just like calling someone sir who doesn't want to be called sir.

I should seriously think before posting. 😅
Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Jun 9, 2020
Taramafor​(sub male) • Jun 9, 2020
It can and it can't. It honestly depends.

If someone calls you a pet does it make you one?

If someone demands to be called "miss" does it make them your boss?

I can think of situations where it both applies and not. Respect is both something that is demanded AND earned. Or if not earned, gained. Might not even be intended at times.

I said earlier that no one's entitled to it. And I stand by that. But put someone on the spot and they won't have a choice but to consider giving it.

So if we examine "dom" or "sir" then I ask myself what KIND of leader is it? A commander that also gets involved or an officer only barking orders?

The meaning of a label and what it means often becomes clear through the actions when that label is given or made known (if it's your own and making the other aware). If for example someone forcefully handles you and demands to be called "miss" then you know they're getting their hands dirty. They're not afraid to take action. Whatever one thinks of that from a moral stand point it can't be argued that they're taking action themselves.

Normally I find out if someone takes action or not through the actions themselves. But this is making me wonder what I could ask to put the idea of action in someones head beforehand. How would you even present a question like that?
HisHunnyBun​(sub female){Taken}
3 years ago • Jun 10, 2020
Well this ain't a question but its still a turn off

Someone who doesn't fully read your profile!

Chatting with a Dom who I felt was a friend.
Ends the relationship due to me being a little (every once in a while)

My profile clearly states I like stuffies!!!
writtenwithasmile
3 years ago • Jun 16, 2020
writtenwithasmile • Jun 16, 2020
“Hi 😉

Anything that doesn’t lead to a conversation lol
Yes, okay. Hi. Where the hell you gonna take this conversation to now stranger?
Fate
3 years ago • Jun 23, 2020
Fate • Jun 23, 2020
“You got nudes?”

Eff off F-boy. Lol.

Oh, and this one: “You got Kik?” (Or What’s App or whatevs.)

First thing scammers gonna do is lead you offsite. I’m not saying that everyone who wants to talk offsite are predators, players Horny Internet Guys or eggheads. I’m just saying that when they’re trying to lure you away within minutes of initial contact-that should be a red flag.

Great topic!

Fate
Fate
3 years ago • Jun 23, 2020

Guilty-lol

Fate • Jun 23, 2020
quiin wrote:
tallslenderguy wrote:
"Tell me about yourself."

I know.. I think you should just be original.. and also that's a really hard question to just answer because you're like what do you want to even know... o.o

I’m pretty sure I’m guilty of this one. Lol. Yet it makes me feel instantly exhausted and overwhelmed when someone asks it of me. Lol.
bearfortwinkz​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 29, 2020
bearfortwinkz​(dom male) • Jun 29, 2020
Fate wrote:
“You got nudes?”

Eff off F-boy. Lol.

Oh, and this one: “You got Kik?” (Or What’s App or whatevs.)

First thing scammers gonna do is lead you offsite. I’m not saying that everyone who wants to talk offsite are predators, players Horny Internet Guys or eggheads. I’m just saying that when they’re trying to lure you away within minutes of initial contact-that should be a red flag.

Great topic!

Fate

Oh god the nudes. I hate that so much. I don't usually share my nudes, and if truth be told, I really don't even have any. Or they'll ask "do you wanna see my dick?" Uh, no thanks, I'll pass.

As far as the kik/app thing within minutes of initial contact definite red flag. But if you guys have been vining and hanging out I see no issue with it. But there's a starch difference between let's go elsewhere and chat within minutes of meeting and we've been hanging out talking do you want to make this a bit easier type deal.

The one question that always irks me to no end? "Do you like my penis/cock/dick?" Well it's nice and all but...?