Online now
Online now

What is one question that turns you off to a potential?

DomJayy​(dom male)
3 years ago • Aug 14, 2020
DomJayy​(dom male) • Aug 14, 2020
By far for me is actually what people put on their profiles In the sections available

“Ask me”

Not so much a question as a statement but it’s like a unnecessary clever ass comment. Why can’t you take the time to fill it out and then I can read and see if I want to message you . What makes you special to everyone else you don’t think you need to take the time?

Instant turn off

Bugs me okay haha 😂
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Aug 14, 2020
Hi Hru...

I mean, as adults we talk in full sentences. Guess it was a chipmunk (imagine the seductive voice this natural dom could have) Well, it was one of these whippersnappers usually out on their razor scooters with a little too much time. So funny.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Aug 14, 2020
Will you send me a money pan or gift card
my phone is getting cut off / the bailiffs are coming / I need drugs / I’ll send pics if you do / I need to feed my children / my car needs taxing and insuring / I’m being chased by debt collectors

And that’s just the ones I can remember!!

Yeh right give me your address and bank details and I’ll whizz it over ..............NOT
RuleMaker​(dom male)
RuleMaker​(dom male) • Aug 14, 2020
"Follow me on snapchat or instagram." I know it's not a question, and it doesn't usually come in a private message, but it's an instant turnoff and red flag. Find some other chump for that bullshit.
KnottyBunny
KnottyBunny • Aug 14, 2020
Do you like your hair pulled and ass spanked?

Like, really? I think you're in the wrong community Mr. VANILLA
Draginslayer

What is the one question that turns you off to a potential?

Draginslayer • Aug 14, 2020
What brought you to bdsm/kink? I really hate this question. I think it’s because I both wanted and feared kink and what I’d learn about myself. But when I get asked this I have no idea what to say even though I know the answers and I feel like that’s the lazy way to find out about it. It’s so much more complex than a simple answer/conversation can convey, at least for me. I’d prefer something like what has been the most surprising self discovery you’ve made since starting this lifestyle? Or what’s the thing you need the most from a dom/sub? Or this is why I joined the community and I’d like to hear your thoughts about what interested you the most when you discovered kink? Many people ask for information without giving any or any interest in actual conversation and learning about each other and that’s sketch to me.
Draginslayer

What is the one question that turns you off to a potential?

Draginslayer • Aug 14, 2020
What brought you to bdsm/kink? I really hate this question. I think it’s because I both wanted and feared kink and what I’d learn about myself. But when I get asked this I have no idea what to say even though I know the answers and I feel like that’s the lazy way to find out about it. It’s so much more complex than a simple answer/conversation can convey, at least for me. I’d prefer something like what has been the most surprising self discovery you’ve made since starting this lifestyle? Or what’s the thing you need the most from a dom/sub? Or this is why I joined the community and I’d like to hear your thoughts about what interested you the most when you discovered kink? Many people ask for information without giving any or any interest in actual conversation and learning about each other and that’s sketch to me.
WickedDom​(dom male)
WickedDom​(dom male) • Aug 14, 2020
Any question is better than just a "Hey" or "Hi." I feel at least if a question is asked, that at least shows effort. With that said, it doesn't happen very often anymore, but the number one question I've been asked is if I have a red room of pain. It's usually from vanillas just sniffing about for some kinky play.
Burning Phoenix​(sub female)
Literally had the flowing message more than once "Be my sub. Add me on kik nkw...... Insert username....."

Like, fuck off. I may be submissive but like hell I need that thank you very much. Instant hell no