Online now
Online now

I'd like to pose a question.

John Brownstone​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 3, 2020
I would be thrilled by it, it would certainly put a smile on my face.
Especially if I hadn't asked for them the surprise factor would mean a lot.
It shows that you are thinking of them.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Jun 3, 2020
property for life wrote:
i was trying to bring some of that fun and silliness back again.

Was something changing that you have to bring something back already? I believe we don’t love each day the same way the other person want us to, which doesn’t mean we love them at all. Sending lots of good wishes
DrKrall
DrKrall • Jun 3, 2020
One of my former subs did exactly this (well maybe a little more explicit) and it thaught me never to keep my phone in front of me on the table during board meetings. Those sitting next to me enjoyed the pictures just as much as I did and was civilized not to draw anyone elses attention to them.
Did I get angry with my sub? No. She was just showing her devotion even if it was an awkward moment for me.
    The most loved post in topic
vatta​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 10, 2020
vatta​(sub female) • Jul 10, 2020
It is her decision to send you them, despite your sub/dom relationship.
I have a very dominate friend that gets them from other women from multiple social media sites, he would never complain, but he is very chill, mountain men tend to attract too many women, he never gets overwhelmed by them.
If she is sending you them, maybe she just wants you to know she is interested.
Not Rocket Science.
ATL Dom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 10, 2020
ATL Dom​(dom male) • Jul 10, 2020
While I would normally love it. Had that happen when I was in a business meeting and sharing my screen to show some safety issues at a sight. It was suddenly quiet, ackward and I was in a bad place. The photos were explicit and very BDSm. After the initial shock and recovery and before I got home I softened and realized the gift I had and did not freak out. But, we did discuss it as it had been an issue in this case.
LatexHer​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 11, 2020
LatexHer​(dom male) • Jul 11, 2020
Sexy - not too showing photos are a great gift to get at work or anytime. To me that just shows that the sub is thinking about you, which is always a pleasure.
WickedDom​(dom male)
WickedDom​(dom male) • Jul 11, 2020
Oh, I'd be calling them a tease and wanting things to get rated R. lol

Honestly though, that's a door I tend to leave open. I think it's sort of a way to communicate. It gives an indication of what's on their mind.
BikerWilly
BikerWilly • Jul 11, 2020
Some people are taking this WAY too seriously.
To me, it is just fun, and even sending me some naughty pics would be fine! I would think she was just being her normal wiggly, sassy self, and must be bored and wanted to stir the pot a little. It would make me laugh!
Draiocht​(dom male)
Draiocht​(dom male) • Jul 11, 2020
Heterosexual Male here.

Sexy Selfies from my Significant Other? Yes, yes, 100% Yes. Any time, anywhere. No permission needed.