Online now
Online now

I'd like to pose a question.

InYourHead​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 13, 2020

Re: I'd like to pose a question.

InYourHead​(dom male) • Jul 13, 2020
property for life wrote:
When you are in *any* kind of relationship, whether it be kinky or vanilla or somewhere in between, and you are a straight man (sorry to any gay men that might be on here. i need a heterosexual opinion on this), say you have been with someone very seriously and monogamously for 4 years. And say that you have been sent some random sexy pictures from that person.

What would be your FIRST reaction if that someone sent you a couple of PG 13 rated pictures of them to you while you were at work?

I love that kind of spontaneous act. It brightens my day because she’s thinking of me.
SeattleSub​(sub male)
SeattleSub​(sub male) • Jul 13, 2020
Well as long as the rules are set that it's ok to do so, But if there are pre-existing issues such as work server picking up the stuff and or etc. so assuming there were no rules set in place specifically addressing the texting or emailing or electronic transfer of any kind of skin or even remotely suggestive and it kind of sounds like there was not, but you have not painted the entire picture, could you elaborate on what his reaction was and if it was anything other than positive? can you tell us if there was a standing rule prohibiting such activity to not endanger his standing or employment? And in this market, it's not a wise thing to be flirting with employment stability in any way shape or form. But assuming which I'm not assuming but assuming that it's all real innocent and just a little sub play, like sticking out the bratty tongue in fun, in nature then it should be fine and he should be pleased that you are still thinking of his needs and that you desire to please him in whatever form that it may take place.
vatta​(sub female)
vatta​(sub female) • Jul 13, 2020
But.
If you are a married man, you may want to be careful. When i was married a picture of a woman came through to my ex-husband's phone, clouded to my son's Ipad when he was young. 4 family phones connected, 2 kids Ipads, one Mac desktop and 2 business related devices.
Hopefully everyone understands how their cloud works and how easy it is to transfer information within a cloud.
So ground rules not being followed would be a concern.
Just an example.
icon_smile.gif
Justme26
Justme26 • Jul 13, 2020
Hope I can say this without causing offence, but if ten thousand people give you the same answer, he is still entitled to his opinion, and you all ready know that.
SailorDom​(dom male)
SailorDom​(dom male) • Jul 13, 2020
As long as I'm able to satisfy the arousal that such an action would inflame, as soon as I got home, then it would not be a bad thing.
your last Dominator​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 21, 2020
Master Bear brings up an excellent point. Ask before you send if it is okay to send pictures.

I won't send something if it is not asked for. Regardless if it is a naked picture or a picture of your dog and cat chasing each other it can possible cause a person to loose their job and not on good terms for a letter of recommendation. But here is a suggestion if you are really trying to tease someone.

Go into your voice mailbox and start digging through the layers. Most people don't dig down far enough but there should be a place where you can send, and in most cases schedule in advance a voicemail directly to another voice mailbox.

In my career I have done a lot of traveling. I have been known to create and schedule in my own voice, messages to my partner about something I was going to do to them when I got home. Depending upon how long it was going to take me to get there would be how I would decide the frequency of the messages to be sent. Your partner's phone does not ring they just will get an alert tone for an incoming voicemail. After the second or third message they will be watching and anticipating that next message. Imagine how worked up you would be if at the same time every hour you would receive a different message of what you have to look forward to when someone got home.

Imagine the possibilities. I rest my case.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Jul 21, 2020
For me she would know what sort of pics I like or should do!
It should certainly not offend this isn’t Mills and Boon it’s the dark mirror world of kink and as such normal etiquette is suspended!
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jul 21, 2020
I would be pleasantly surprised initially, and if this happened after a 3 or 4 year relationship, secondly, I would be having a chat, seems like a signal somebody wants to do some exploring or spicing up!
Carpophorus
Carpophorus • Jul 21, 2020
I don't know what your goal was in asking this here but I would say you're addressing the wrong audience.
You're not in a relationship with any of us.
Using others to try and gauge the behavior as aberrant or suspect is dishonest and disrespectful.
Have a conversation, open a line of communication on the incident and settle the matter between the two of you.
Heterosexual men aren't so simple as to be qualified by some universal standard. Despite what many may want to believe.
Maybe there's a valid reason, maybe it's insecurity, maybe it was an isolated incident. None can know but the two of you.