Online now
Online now

Me and my submissiveness

MissinTraining​(sub female){Not Lookin}
3 years ago • Feb 13, 2021

Me and my submissiveness

I would really appreciate your thoughts.

Is it was possible to separate your submissiveness from you. Is it possible to give yourself completely as a sub without giving yourself?

I don’t appear to be able to differentiate!

Thanks

MiT 🌹
Miki
3 years ago • Feb 13, 2021
Miki • Feb 13, 2021
I get where you are because I live it. I'm a sub only in bed, otherwise I live life to its fullest calling my own shots.

That is not a "diss" to doms (I'm currently involved with a super guy) But it is an endorsement to how you feel.

Does any of this make sense? Feel free to PM me and hash out those annoying little details.
LittleLotte{Taken}
3 years ago • Feb 16, 2021
LittleLotte{Taken} • Feb 16, 2021
Dear MIT,

Great question! If I had thought about this question a year ago, I’d have said that while being a sub was my “core” my vanilla life allowed me to live outside of that....two parts of me that were always kept separate from each other.

Being in Lockdown in the UK has warped this a little for me and I certainly find the line somewhat blurred now...

I used to confuse my confidence with dominance... and for much of my life tried to live to that school...it was only quite recently that I felt that I needed to explore my sub side, that had been there all along, but got lost somehow amidst the career and family...etc.

In my opinion, I’d like to think that finding the right Dom would help balance out all of those things....to allow you to be his....whatever form that takes......

LL x
    The most loved post in topic
Kelpi
3 years ago • Feb 16, 2021
Kelpi • Feb 16, 2021
Yes I have had subs who only subbed in the bed room but out side they where ball breakers. To be fair two where moms who had boys and had to be tough.
changeling​(sub female){taken}
3 years ago • Feb 17, 2021
MT,

I want to make sure I understand your question before I answer.

Do you mean giving your Submission to someone but only in the bedroom and maintaining your independence outside of scenes?

Or do you mean giving your Submission to someone during scenes without developing an emotional attachment that leads you to giving over parts of yourself that may set you up for emotional injury?