Online now
Online now

Spitroasting

YungHungDom
3 years ago • Jun 20, 2020

Spitroasting

YungHungDom • Jun 20, 2020
So, I’m a new Dom and I’ve found my new fetish which is spitroasting. There’s something so hot to me about spitting all over a girl while I’m facefucking her. The problem is, I can never seem to bring it up elegantly without sounding like a douche. Any workarounds here to involve it in my sex life without ruining a moment?
tallslenderguy​(other male)
As to spitting on your partner....

Some people are into it, some are not. i think it's a kink and doesn't make you a douche because you have it... and some people are into "douche" too.

my own feel is ones particular kinks don't ruin moments, it's a lack of compatible kinks. I.e., imposing ones kinks on someone who doesn't have a corresponding kink (read: "need/want"). i think the only way to avoid offense it to communicate ahead of time vs in the moment, to know each others kinks intimately (way) ahead of time so we know where we connect and where we might repel.
xGabbyx​(sub female){Galy}
xGabbyx​(sub female){Galy} • Jun 20, 2020
I was in the chat when you brought it up, no one meant to kink shame you as we don't do that. But it was abrupt and out of the blue, so maybe mention it with a little more tact and be aware of the environment before you bring it up.
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
tallslenderguy wrote:
... and some people are into "douche" too

Are those people fellow douche's ...

This question is both interesting and funny at the same time. Interesting in that it brings up the age old question of how to bring up certain, or less common, kinks with someone who hasn't expressly stated an interest in them. Funny in that, being the creative and imaginative being I am, I can't help but playing out the various scenarios in which one would go about telling someone they want to spit on them in my head ... but I digress, this is neither the time or the place to entertain people with them 🤣

That said ... I think I might have a somewhat not awkward way for you to deal with that. When I am going through the initial get to know you phase, I like to think about going over kinks as the lighter side of the conversation. To make it more fun and comfortable for all involved ... I have us work through a blog post that has over 200 kinks on it (https://badgirlsbible.com/list-of-kinks-and-fetishes). It has some out there things on it, but that is what brings humor into to the situation and what makes the less out there things easier to talk about.

Spitting isn't directly stated on that list (salirophilia ... sexual arousal from soiling or disheveling the object of their desire ... is mentioned under the Mysophilia defintion), but ... that doesn't mean you can't create a similar list on your own and add that to it.
    The most loved post in topic
JuicyJess wrote:
This question is both interesting and funny at the same time. Interesting in that it brings up the age old question of how to bring up certain, or less common, kinks with someone who hasn't expressly stated an interest in them. Funny in that, being the creative and imaginative being I am, I can't help but playing out the various scenarios in which one would go about telling someone they want to spit on them in my head ... but I digress, this is neither the time or the place to entertain people with them.

i'd enjoy reading your scenarios.
To me the "douche" thing is a double entendre... some people like the attitude douches and some people like literal douches and enemas. icon_wink.gif
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
3 years ago • Jun 21, 2020
tallslenderguy wrote:
i'd enjoy reading your scenarios.

Lol I don't want to come across as judgmental or make them feel like anyone is making fun of it .. because there is nothing wrong with spitting on someone if that is your thing and they are into it.

Honestly ... I just keep coming back to some guy standing over a sweet innocent girl, face fucking her, and out of nowhere he just nonchalantly spits on her face to see how she reacts ... she looks up with some comical wtf look after almost choking on him ... and he initially plays it off as an accident, apologizing, then tries to subtly ask if she was into it, like ... sorry, didn't meant to ... you know, unless you're into that.

I don't know, I might just be really REALLY tired 🤣
Dontcatchbunny​(switch female){Caught}
To answer your question about spitting, personally I enjoy degradation including spit. It can be as simple as a check in like "How do you feel about spit?". I also suggest most intent within play be brought up ahead of time, depending on trust or relationship negotiations, you don't want to abuse your power by attempting to negotiate something that might be big to someone mid scene.
"Lol I don't want to come across as judgmental or make them feel like anyone is making fun of it .. because there is nothing wrong with spitting on someone if that is your thing and they are into it.

Honestly ... I just keep coming back to some guy standing over a sweet innocent girl, face fucking her, and out of nowhere he just nonchalantly spits on her face to see how she reacts ... she looks up with some comical wtf look after almost choking on him ... and he initially plays it off as an accident, apologizing, then tries to subtly ask if she was into it, like ... sorry, didn't meant to ... you know, unless you're into that.

I don't know, I might just be really REALLY tired 🤣"

i know, right? It's funny how we all seem to have a similar response to a different thing? Kinky people figure out (usually) about stuff like cultural bias and ethnocentricity, so our brains tell us one thing when our feelings tell us something else. i know people who would have the same response to the face fucking that this scenario presents to spitting.

That's why i "loved" your idea:
" I like to think about going over kinks as the lighter side of the conversation. To make it more fun and comfortable for all involved ... I have us work through a blog post that has over 200 kinks on it (https://badgirlsbible.com/list-of-kinks-and-fetishes). "

Anything really to bring the wall down, to make a safe place. But really, "safe" is being able to trust the other person will not judge you as a pariah, even if they are not a match. i think some try to hide behind the notion of 'dom' having permission to do whatever because DOM lol. But turns out, nope, more mature Dom's get that courage is part relationship. And subs hide too, behind the notion that the Dom has to mind read!!

Then there's the between thing where the Dom actually does see something, maybe the signs? but courageously (not presumptuously) takes a chance.

i don't think there's a perfectly safe way to connect, but there are maybe things that have to be talked about vs just done? i haven't been here very long, but people on this site seem to be more reserved about putting their kinks in their profiles, so i have just followed suit and reserve that for conversation.

Or, it may be that my kinks are really out there and everyone else is being completely open.

Kudos to YoungHungDom for putting Yourself out there and asking, thanks for your courage.