Online now
Online now

How Long

Exquisite​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 14, 2020

How Long

Exquisite​(sub female) • Jun 14, 2020
When is an appropriate time to inquire about a picture and/or visual of the Dom that has chose you in an online relationship?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jun 14, 2020
I am a firm believer in earning someone’s trust... trying never to expect anything from anyone. When there’s enough trust, we open to each other naturally. We become curious. We want to know more and more and more. I think it’s great if you want to know what the other looks like. I also think it’s important to respect their response if it’s not what you were hoping for at this time. Trust takes a different amount of time for everyone.

So, I think the question isn’t so much around how long before it’s ok to ask... ask whenever the desire arises.
An important question to ask yourself is what if they say no? They’re not ready. Will you be ok to respect that? And for how long?
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jun 14, 2020
I'm shallow. If I did online I'd want a pict at first sign of interest after basic socializing
    The most loved post in topic
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
Generally for me a few conversations occur and it flows from there. Usually the guy has always sent me a photo first, some prefer a photo right away and others don’t care. If I feel a general connection then I don’t mind sending one.

But do what feels right for you, if you’re not comfortable then don’t send it. If it bothers him then 🤷🏽‍♀️ If he’s genuinely interested in you then he will be okay with waiting unless looks are THAT important.
nerdygirl​(sub female)
nerdygirl​(sub female) • Jun 14, 2020
Pictures do take trust, but I would need to have at least that much before accepting anyone who said they chose me as their submissive.
serenitymuse​(sub female){Orgazmo}
House Talion wrote:
I'm shallow. If I did online I'd want a pict at first sign of interest after basic socializing

This is the second time today I've seen a man call himself shallow for his wants. I don't think it's shallow at all. We are online. There's a bit of a fantasy dynamic happening at every moment. Some people need visuals at some point for their fantasies to manifest deeper. Every one is different. That's exciting.
I don't know about protocol, but if your heart is in it then check in with you, be kind, and be respectful. What's the worse that could happen?
mature breastman

Another area for discussion

mature breastman • Jun 14, 2020
Thank you for raising this question. It is such an important one for many of us and gets right to the heart of exploring a possible relationship!

For me, the topic of sharing visual images is an important one to raise during those initial "getting acquainted" messages as soon as you think it makes sense. After talking about one of the other preliminary things we all discuss early-on, it would be easy to talk about the role of visual images in getting to know someone. Share openly about your own feelings and listen closely to hear his. Then, it will be another area that you will have covered before (hopefully) there is an expectation set on the part of one or the other of you.

Great topic!
DeviousMaster​(dom male)

Re: How Long

DeviousMaster​(dom male) • Jun 14, 2020
Exquisite wrote:
When is an appropriate time to inquire about a picture and/or visual of the Dom that has chose you in an online relationship?

Whenever your clit wants, if you have a profile picture yourself,but it will be useless as I will explain immediately, Never, if you don't have one, if you're really looking for SS( something serious icon_smile.gif ), first of all because there might be something fishy about you(99,9%), the one who has no profile picture but she's asking me for one, fishy for many reasons, second of all because there might be something fishy about myself(99,9%), doesen't matter what is written on my profile, if i have no profile picture, ok, not a profile picture but a picture on my profile with myself, fishy for many reasons as well. icon_smile.gif. Yes, all of that because of a simple picture.
Now, I'm not saying that if you do have a picture/pictures with yourself on your profile you're automatically a saint and an angel, but it's slightly better, for few reasons at least. icon_smile.gif
Sunshinegirl​(sub female)
Sunshinegirl​(sub female) • Jun 14, 2020
Whenever you feel ready and comfortable, just be aware that he will probably ask for a photo of you as well. I’m going to be very blunt here, but please don’t submit to anyone without knowing both their personality and what they look like. That’s literally bat shit crazy.