Online now
Online now

How Long

acquiesced​(sub male)
3 years ago • Jun 14, 2020
acquiesced​(sub male) • Jun 14, 2020
I just looked in the Dom handbook (still have a copy even though I won't need it anymore).

It says minimum of 24 hours since first contact and 5 message exchanges.
LordofPain56
3 years ago • Jun 16, 2020
LordofPain56 • Jun 16, 2020
acquiesced wrote:
I just looked in the Dom handbook (still have a copy even though I won't need it anymore).

You mean....you had a handbook, written no doubt by "experts" to tell you how to act as a Dom? Were they the same experts that told us all that everybody needed to shelter-in-place until hell freezes over and wear masks and practice "social distancing" at the grocery store, and shut down our businesses until we are all bankrupt?
I can do without those "experts". How about just use some good old-fashioned common sense?
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
acquiesced wrote:

It says minimum of 24 hours since first contact and 5 message exchanges.

LOL

Keep that book! if covid continues you might need a toilet paper alternative!

go with what ever feels right. If your not comfortable sharing then don't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
Natural curiosity will arise depending on how well you are communicating. Just remember that there's no requirement for the pictures to show anything racy or without clothing. It goes back to what you are comfortable with. Rich and I both have some hard limits around this, so my first picture to him was nothing more than a head shot. Just remember something.......
What ever you send, you can't control what's done with it once it's in their hands, so make sure you are sending something you would be willing to show the world until trust is built and you are more certain of eachother.
HisHunnyBun​(sub female){Taken}
3 years ago • Jun 21, 2020
If you ask for a pic do this

Ask him to take a selfie of himself while holding a card with your cage name written in pencil on it.

Want to make sure the pic he sends you ain't stolen from google. Writing it in pencil is to make sure it can't be photoshopped.

Got that idea here.