Online now
Online now

The difficulty in finding a Primal community

LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
3 years ago • Jun 20, 2020
I had one not so great experience that made me think it wasn’t for me despite my interest in it and then one fantastic experience which change my mind.

For me it works so well with my personality and my bratty nature. It allows for that push and pull that I love! You want me? come get me, it isn’t just a physical hunt but a mental hunt as well.

I’ve always danced to the beat of my own drum and the bits and pieces I’ve read about primal has made me feel far more comfortable than just a traditional sub.
Calico​(switch female)
3 years ago • Jul 7, 2020
Calico​(switch female) • Jul 7, 2020
It leans more towards sexual for me but it doesn't have too. Ive had to really tone down the instincts but when I slip up I find myself enjoying things like
Growling
Wrestling
Nipping
Sniffing
Licking
Scent marking
Possessive touches
Certain animalistic movements, like I am in a hunt mode.
If that makes sense ?
Sasa​(dom female)
3 years ago • Jul 7, 2020
Sasa​(dom female) • Jul 7, 2020
difficult to find, isn't it ... they stay among themselves. If you write primal in your profile, those who love primal play will come. There is nothing wrong with that, but there is a difference. A friend told me he would feel when someone has real tendencies. The pull is unmistakable
guarantiedtoplease​(sub male)
3 years ago • Jul 8, 2020
A very interesting thread and extremely thought provoking. In particular I agree that the human race in general is stupid . We are not aligned with nature and have no idea how to live in harmony with anything, we are the only species on the planet to cook its food before eating it!
Some cultures within the human species however are still extremely tribal and is still our one trait with nature, I'm a British man and for example whenever England play football in a tournament you will always see national flags with the local team or local town/city emblazed over them, this is a tribal instinct still within us. I think most humans still have that tribal instinct and also that primal instinct we just don't know how to best channel those instincts and desires.

I'm really pleased to be involved in this thread and I'm both excited and intrigued to see where it goes and look forward to more input.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 8, 2020
@ guarantiedtoplease,

“I think most humans still have that tribal instinct and also that primal instinct we just don't know how to best channel those instincts and desires.”

I tend to agree.
TheChimera​(sub female)
TheChimera​(sub female) • Jul 8, 2020
I've done something primal a couple times with an ex (At the time, didn't know it was primal play) essentially- it was winning the right to mate. He wins, he gets to "mate" with me, if I win- nothing happens.

With the newfound discovery of Primal play and what all it entails, I will admit I am VERY curious too and itching to learn more. As a few mentioned- such groups,communities,tribes,bands,flocks, etc... Are elusive! Dang!

Calico wrote:
It leans more towards sexual for me but it doesn't have too. Ive had to really tone down the instincts but when I slip up I find myself enjoying things like
Growling
Wrestling
Nipping
Sniffing
Licking
Scent marking
Possessive touches
Certain animalistic movements, like I am in a hunt mode.
If that makes sense ?

^^^ Gets me going too. And are also things I do outside of the bedroom (To a degree. Obviously I'm not going to hiss or snarl at someone in public -- I'm not 16 lol!)

Gah! so curious! More research is needed.
I'm on the bench with the others asking for more info please!